Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Internet Hoax: Jackie Chan Dead!!

Started by Anonymous, October 07, 2013, 07:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteFortunately, the 59-year-old actor is not only alive and well, but poking fun at the reports about his alleged death.

"If I died, I would probably tell the world," Chan posted to Facebook at the time the first death report surfaced. "I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!"

With the post, the actor included a photo of himself pointing to the date on a current newspaper.

The rumor of Chan's death began earlier this year with a Facebook application that claimed the martial artist had died while filming a movie and performing a stunt.

Then, when Chan's Facebook account was hacked and the death article was posted to his timeline, the rumor gained momentum.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jackie-chan-dead-2013-actors-facebook-deems-death-rumors-a-hoax-105423/">http://www.christianpost.com/news/jacki ... ax-105423/">http://www.christianpost.com/news/jackie-chan-dead-2013-actors-facebook-deems-death-rumors-a-hoax-105423/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteFortunately, the 59-year-old actor is not only alive and well, but poking fun at the reports about his alleged death.

"If I died, I would probably tell the world," Chan posted to Facebook at the time the first death report surfaced. "I took a photo with today's date, just in case you don't believe me! However, thank you for your concern. Kiss kiss and love you all!"

With the post, the actor included a photo of himself pointing to the date on a current newspaper.

The rumor of Chan's death began earlier this year with a Facebook application that claimed the martial artist had died while filming a movie and performing a stunt.

Then, when Chan's Facebook account was hacked and the death article was posted to his timeline, the rumor gained momentum.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/jackie-chan-dead-2013-actors-facebook-deems-death-rumors-a-hoax-105423/">http://www.christianpost.com/news/jacki ... ax-105423/">http://www.christianpost.com/news/jackie-chan-dead-2013-actors-facebook-deems-death-rumors-a-hoax-105423/

I am glad he is still alive.

Odinson

Those celeb death hoaxes appear once in 2weeks.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Those celeb death hoaxes appear once in 2weeks.

Maybe, but Jackie Chan is one of the few celebs I wouldn't celebrate the news of their death. ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Those celeb death hoaxes appear once in 2weeks.

Maybe, but Jackie Chan is one of the few celebs I wouldn't celebrate the news of their death. ;)

:shock:

Odinson

The Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Puff daddy, 50cent, Jay Z, Chris Brown (He beat up the most sexiest woman on the planet.) need to die along with their ho ass and gay music ways...

Fucking vain motherfuckers... Rap today is nothing but bling, hoes/bitches and muh dicking.

Justin Bieber is a hybrid between a 5year old girl and a male fashion designer.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Odinson"The Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Puff daddy, 50cent, Jay Z, Chris Brown (He beat up the most sexiest woman on the planet.) need to die along with their ho ass and gay music ways...

Fucking vain motherfuckers... Rap today is nothing but bling, hoes/bitches and muh dicking.

odie.....you did a funny...............congrats

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"The Kardashians, Justin Bieber, Puff daddy, 50cent, Jay Z, Chris Brown (He beat up the most sexiest woman on the planet.) need to die along with their ho ass and gay music ways...

They are the type of experts that have "causes" VFer's support. :roll:

jaysings

it would absolutely make me shocked if it were true

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"it would absolutely make me shocked if it were true

I don't understand why some people enjoy spreading false information about another person's death.

:?

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "jaysings"it would absolutely make me shocked if it were true

I don't understand why some people enjoy spreading false information about another person's death.

:?

enjoy gaining attation from the public

Odinson

False news attract more viewers.

Jackie Chan is a gift from the PRC peace&freedom nation to the peoples of the world.

Anonymous

They hacked into his Facebook account and planted the story there.

Odinson

Kim Kardashian, her sisters and her mother are fucking whores.

I would pay to see them hanged. :D

Worthless human beings whom are as fake as a pumped up barbara.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

Kim Kardashian, her sisters and her mother are fucking whores.

I would pay to see them hanged. :D

Worthless human beings whom are as fake as a pumped up barbara.

:shock: