Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Videogames you are playing

Started by Vancouver, April 03, 2020, 08:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vancouver

The Nintendo Switch Lite was sold out everywhere. Had to look on craigslist. Gave the Nintendo Switch to a sibling. I bought Animal Crossing New Horizon. Anybody playing add me as a friend!
Time is malleable

Zetsu

I'm a Guild Wars 2 casual player here, and occasionally play for 1 or 2 months of Final Fantasy 14 each year(it requires a monthly subscription).  

Though I never played Animal Crossing, might give it a shot when I have more time as this lock down continues, looks like a nice and fun game.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm a Guild Wars 2 casual player here, and occasionally play for 1 or 2 months of Final Fantasy 14 each year(it requires a monthly subscription).  

Though I never played Animal Crossing, might give it a shot when I have more time as this lock down continues, looks like a nice and fun game.

My son likes Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto and Minecraft.

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"The Nintendo Switch Lite was sold out everywhere. Had to look on craigslist. Gave the Nintendo Switch to a sibling. I bought Animal Crossing New Horizon. Anybody playing add me as a friend!

Are you spending more time on gaming during the lockdown?

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"The Nintendo Switch Lite was sold out everywhere. Had to look on craigslist. Gave the Nintendo Switch to a sibling. I bought Animal Crossing New Horizon. Anybody playing add me as a friend!

I aint into the videogaming, but my boy is. His girlfriend limits the amount of time he is allowed to play. :laugh3:

Gaon

Quote from: "Zetsu"I'm a Guild Wars 2 casual player here, and occasionally play for 1 or 2 months of Final Fantasy 14 each year(it requires a monthly subscription).  

I like Guild Wars 2.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Are you spending more time on gaming during the lockdown?

More time gaming, on forums, social media, watching Netflix, snacking and sleeping. This is so unhealthy.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gaon"

I like Guild Wars 2.

I didn't know you play GW2 too, currently I'm addicted to thief and ranger due to my obsession with any dps range builds, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I aint into the videogaming, but my boy is. His girlfriend limits the amount of time he is allowed to play. :laugh3:

My son has an allowance of time he's allowed to play.

Vancouver

Quote from: "Fashionista"

You have your own gym equipment at home?
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

You have your own gym equipment at home?

We have a Bowflex and free weights in the basement.

Vancouver

this awesome man eating shark game comes out this Friday. Looks fun.

">
Time is malleable

Zetsu

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=355776 time=1586013915 user_id=3254

I never played those, though I'm quite interested in Minecraft and GTA, heard lots of good comments from those 2.  ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: Zetsu post_id=363104 time=1590078424 user_id=61

I never played those, though I'm quite interested in Minecraft and GTA, heard lots of good comments from those 2.  ac_cool

He's play them eight hours a day if he was allowed to.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=363121 time=1590094559 user_id=3254
Quote from: Zetsu post_id=363104 time=1590078424 user_id=61

He's play them eight hours a day if he was allowed to.

Those games will desensitize him to violence..

Terminate his PS4 immediately.