Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

JOE tried to have this forum shut down, but has the nerve to spam and complain

Started by Anonymous, April 13, 2020, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why so much anger?

And why is everybody 'old'?

Wouldn't you be angry if you were a broke sixty five year old virgin like old Joe. And this is just the way old Herman talks. I am a high falutin, uptown redneck.

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

I really can't stand VF. I think it's the worst of all the forums. It houses all the bullshiters: old Joe, edweird, richard the fruit kuklinski and extralegs.

Berry Sweet

Wouldn't you be angry if you were a broke sixty five year old virgin like old Joe. And this is just the way old Herman talks. I am a high falutin, uptown redneck.

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

I really can't stand VF. I think it's the worst of all the forums. It houses all the bullshiters: old Joe, edweird, richard the fruit kuklinski and extralegs.

I think everyone is older than I thought.

I like VF.   There are some posters there that are cool....the ones you mentioned, I actually believe they are mentally ill...I honestly believe they have cornered themselves in their own minds with their own delusions...it can be both funny and pathetic to watch sometimes.

Anonymous

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

I like VF.   There are some posters there that are cool....the ones you mentioned, I actually believe they are mentally ill...I honestly believe they have cornered themselves in their own minds with their own delusions...it can be both funny and pathetic to watch sometimes.

All the good posters have left VF. They haven't had a new regular poster in five years.

Anonymous

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

But, you will die soon from cirrhosis of the liver soon.

I know a guy who drank everyday like you do and died younger than you.

You are on borrowed time Hoiman.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

All the good posters have left VF. They haven't had a new regular poster in five years.

Maybe if they were a bit more proactive when it came to approving new accounts they might have.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"This is what JOE posted to evs when she hosted us.

Post  by J0E ยป 02 May 2014, 21:34

The asian canadian corner should be shut down.

We've been around for seven and a half years and JOE has not let up one bit trying to make us disappear.

What does he do to try and make you disappear?

Anonymous

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

I don't know if they want new posters.

Anonymous

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

They are the core of that board or rather bored.

cc

Hey. Let's not lose sight of what we now have. We are free of Joe .. Let him go

He's gone ... but not gone.

How disappointing / depressing to open site and see his name for a thread on top  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hey. Let's not lose sight of what we now have. We are free of Joe .. Let him go

He's gone ... but not gone.

How disappointing / depressing to open site and see his name for a thread on top  :sad:

So you helped it stay there :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Gotcha.

How old is Joe really?

He is about sixty.

Some poster by the name of Dead Skin Mask extended an invite my way at The Retard Farm two or three years ago. I must have made five or six attempts in the interim, the latest one being "Ash Wednesday" which was still not approved 72 hours later. I figured I'd waste my time on more profitable ventures after that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

They don't.  

They've achieved what they now consider a small, but reliable, and easily 'managed' group.  It's what they've always wanted.

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview