The best topic

Replies: 7553
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I removed my signature because it was causing vaginal

Started by Oak, April 04, 2020, 09:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "Moonpie"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oak"cramps in your membership, Fashionista.

gy

Some of the garbage that gets posted at this forum and y'all get upset about a meme in a siggy.   I guess there's a first time for everything.  Pretty controlling/fascist if you ask me.

This may not be the place for me. I'll think on it.

I want you here..

I didn't know an oversized signature would be an issue.

First it was deemed "political" when I admire Dr Fauci for his work on this pandemic in the US.  Then it was "too big".  

Give me a break, really?  It's like a bunch of old hens run this place. And my feathers are just toooooooo different, God Forbid!

l like him too.  one time I put my real pic as my avatar and the size was so big.  I got rid of it asap but siggy who cares yanno.

I care about being henpecked at a forum.  I don't need this place.  But, now I may stay just to fuck with Cacophonous Cunt.

Anonymous

gy

Some of the garbage that gets posted at this forum and y'all get upset about a meme in a siggy.   I guess there's a first time for everything.  Pretty controlling/fascist if you ask me.

I want you here..

First it was deemed "political" when I admire Dr Fauci for his work on this pandemic in the US.  Then it was "too big".  

Give me a break, really?  It's like a bunch of old hens run this place. And my feathers are just toooooooo different, God Forbid!

l like him too.  one time I put my real pic as my avatar and the size was so big.  I got rid of it asap but siggy who cares yanno.

I tried using my pic as a sig, but my hips are too wide for the limits here.

Anonymous

gy

I want you here..

I care about being henpecked at a forum.  I don't need this place.  But, now I may stay just to fuck with Cacophonous Cunt.

You'll run like the rest of them. The reason is because you're scared of the Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land for a reason.

Oak

Quote from: "Shen Li"

gy

I want you here..

You'll run like the rest of them. The reason is because you're scared of the Iron Chink. I'm feared throughout the land for a reason.

You are a breath of fresh air at this senior citizen center Shen.

ac_lmfao  ac_toofunny  ac_dance

Moonpie

gy

I want you here..

be gentle lol
Moonpies for your soul..

Oak

gy

I want you here..

be gentle lol

Don't want none, don't give none.  

Life in the real world is easy, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's rain.  Want a positive relationship on a forum, act like an adult and don't flounce around like you're some badass.

I have 0 tolerance for bullshit.

Anonymous

gy

I want you here..

I'm actually forty two..

But, your're not the first poster here to think I'm a senior citizen.

ac_unsure

Moonpie

gy

I want you here..

I'm actually forty two..

ac_unsure

lol fash you're so cute
Moonpies for your soul..

Oak

gy

I want you here..

I think a lot of the people here are old in spirit, they're cantankerous and their joints ache, especially their butt joing.   :laugh3:

I wasn't necessarily thinking of you.

I'm actually forty two..

ac_unsure

Oak

gy

I want you here..

I'm actually forty two..

ac_unsure

lol fash you're so cute

Fash is sweet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Please don't sick all  the other kids from your sandbox on me

">

caskur

gy

You had a stupid siggie and people didn't like it...

suck it up buttercup.... you're just trolling now.

:sdfjh(2):
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Its just distracting..

It was, but it wasn't that big of a deal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview