The best topic

Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I have never cleansed my hands once...

Started by Anonymous, April 07, 2020, 03:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "caskur"
It's hot an still with not a whisper of breeze to cool us down

It's overcast like a thunder storm is coming.

10 minutes ago... the sun is going down.

Does your house have AC?

Yes of course... I have a split system... I actually have two split systems... One at the front of the house and one a the back.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Yes of course... I have a split system... I actually have two split systems... One at the front of the house and one a the back.

Nice!

I don't, but that's not unusual around here, even though it can get warm in the summer...  May look into getting an AC unit plumbed in if I can't handle the heat this summer.

caskur

Nice!

I don't, but that's not unusual around here, even though it can get warm in the summer...  May look into getting an AC unit plumbed in if I can't handle the heat this summer.

split systems mean they can be used in winter blowing hot air around the house...

I don't know if you have them.

Look it up on google.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

split systems mean they can be used in winter blowing hot air around the house...

I don't know if you have them.

Look it up on google.

I'll have to ask my HVAC guy about them when he comes back to duct in my fireplace...

Anonymous

Mel has prolly never taken a fucking shower once either. Whites have a foul odour.

Berry Sweet

^^ lol

The title of the thread tho...his hand probably smell like piss and ciggarettes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ lol

The title of the thread tho...his hand probably smell like piss and ciggarettes.

I spoke to the manager at The Dam today, and he thinks he may remember you...  Spending more time on smoke breaks than actually working, taking 30 minute shits on company time, constantly arriving late, a foul attitude towards coworkers and customers, below standard personal hygiene, but when you were caught stealing from the till was when he had to finally let you go...

Anonymous

Just like the rest of his puny little white body. No doubt his house too.

Berry Sweet

I spoke to the manager at The Dam today, and he thinks he may remember you...  Spending more time on smoke breaks than actually working, taking 30 minute shits on company time, constantly arriving late, a foul attitude towards coworkers and customers, below standard personal hygiene, but when you were caught stealing from the till was when he had to finally let you go...

YOU think I worked at the Dam Inn...I SAID I worked IN Nelson.  The Dam Inn is not in Nelson, it's not far off from the junction.

Btw, I hear there is a UBC campus in Nelson...explains the traffic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Just like the rest of his puny little white body. No doubt his house too.

Could be, looks like I struck a nerve lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

YOU think I worked at the Dam Inn...I SAID I worked IN Nelson.  The Dam Inn is not in Nelson, it's not far off from the junction.

A uni in Nelson eh. That will mean lots of Chinks and EI's in the future. Maybe some Nigerian students too. Mel will love that.

caskur

Quote from: "Mel":laugh:

You're a little shit stirrer...

Have a bath stinky, we wouldn't want you giving some human disease to the squirrel population now would we?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur" Have a bath stinky, we wouldn't want you giving some human disease to the squirrel population now would we?

Maybe you're a dirty little girl that needs to spend some time getting the hose also?   ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

A uni in Nelson eh. That will mean lots of Chinks and EI's in the future. Maybe some Nigerian students too. Mel will love that.

Selkirk College has 3 campuses in Nelson and one in Castlegar

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQW1L1OaE2ed1HcuySB0UBk57HwbwNtwY42rJ9YMZ9ZfzugHoUY&usqp=CAU">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview