The best topic

Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

What's going on at mels forum

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2020, 07:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

There is no serious discussion there, and if you try to post a decent thread you git insulted by blurt and his bro, jus take a look fur yourself

Vancouver

Time is malleable

Anonymous

cc

I suspect you won't like it VG

It's literally FULL of vivid male on male sex images, ... pooo .... hate for minorities ... the odd other similar goodies

and not much of anything else
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Mel's forum wasn't actually set up to become a working, busy forum...  I have limited expertise with code, servers, etc, and this hampers my abilities to craft that into something more than it is, unfortunately.

The real reason behind it, was that I became tired of the arbitrary shitcannings from existing forums for fuck all, so created a safe place for myself to exist uninhibited, should the need arise!

Anonymous

Yeah, don't expect that shit to fly in a hurry. Doesnt matter what you intended it for, others will have their own ideas on what its purpose is and all their efforts will be from their presumption no matter how many times you correct them.

Deaf, blind or stupid (probably stupid), it doesn't matter. Lacking the necessary breadth of vision is their cross to bear and you will shoulder it too... if you let them.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"There's sure a lotta angry homos in Mel's forum!

Just Joe.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Mel"... so created a safe place for myself to exist uninhibited, should the need arise!

Kinda like a panic room.  A place to speak moistly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"Suck my balls you know nothing shit brick!

No thanks, I'd rather grind them up into hamburger and serve them to Joe.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Kinda like a panic room.  A place to speak moistly.

Correct.

Anonymous

It wasn't borne out of a desire to create something new (since 4chan already had that covered since 2003), but for myself when all the local forums decided to shitcan me in unison because I wasn't being friends with them.

No regrets.  I own the domain outright also too, so if the economy goes to complete shit I could buy a pallet of cheap Chinese dildo's from Alibaba and convert site to online "sexual enhancement" sales, by selling you a $1.00 rubber Chinese dick for $19.99!   :laugh:

fuckugoogle

whats the name of your forum ,i probly already a member

Anonymous

Quote from: "fuckugoogle"whats the name of your forum ,i probly already a member

nochinksallowed.org

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview