The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The BC is superior to these "flame" forums

Started by Oak, April 10, 2020, 09:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "The Evil Blood on your tampon"Flaming is out. Whining is in.

This OP porker can squeal real good!

All anonymous posters are pussies.

Especially if they have a handle.

Indeed.  They're all too afraid to speak for themselves.  Pathetic weenies.

I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself, I just don't give a shit if you know who you're talking to or not.  :laugh3:

Something a coward would say.

Ya, I agree.

Says the drunken farmer who remains safely anonymous behind his handle.  ac_biggrin

That makes no sense.

:crazy:

Best take it up with the Ukrainian, he was the one calling people with handles cowards.

I wonder if he meant you as well. Scandalous, I know, just don't go handing you PII out to everyone for "respects" cos that rarely ends well.  ac_biggrin

He was calling people who have handles that post anonymously cowards and Oak seems to agree with him.

Good thing he has you to explain it for him then, because in English what he said and what you claim he meant are two totally different things.

But then so is what constitutes anonymity, my little star bellied sneetch. Look on the bright side, at least you have Caskur to tell you who I am whenever I show up, she even gets it right more often than not AND without the benefit of IP matching.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "guest"I take my hat off to those brave souls using their handle, God bless these heros ac_smile

Those brave souls valiantly cowering behind their nom de plumes? Errr, "quite".  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

I'm perfectly capable of speaking for myself, I just don't give a shit if you know who you're talking to or not.  :laugh3:

Ya, I agree.

Says the drunken farmer who remains safely anonymous behind his handle.  ac_biggrin

That makes no sense.

Best take it up with the Ukrainian, he was the one calling people with handles cowards.

I wonder if he meant you as well. Scandalous, I know, just don't go handing you PII out to everyone for "respects" cos that rarely ends well.  ac_biggrin

He was calling people who have handles that post anonymously cowards and Oak seems to agree with him.

Good thing he has you to explain it for him then, because in English what he said and what you claim he meant are two totally different things.

But then so is what constitutes anonymity, my little star bellied sneetch. Look on the bright side, at least you have Caskur to tell you who I am whenever I show up, she even gets it right more often than not AND without the benefit of IP matching.  ac_biggrin

The people in Nova Scotia who lost loved ones would be heartbroken if it was revealed who you are.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Ya, I agree.

That makes no sense.

The people in Nova Scotia who lost loved ones would be heartbroken if it was revealed who you are.

I doubt it, their loved ones were gunned down, not taken out with gardening implements.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"otherwise, why spend so much time hiding behind Fash's skirts "flaming" here?

What does is say about the flaming shitholes?  :laugh3:

I think it says a lot when you get banned multiple times at the same forum and continue to return there for more panel abuse.

I also think it says a lot when someone starts running around a forum discussing things said on a phone or in text and then cry foul when the person they are harassing does it back to them.  

But you're all kinds of fucked up delusional  :crazy:

Anonymous

Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else thatI'm aware of.

Mergecock was talking about herself again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else thatI'm aware of.

Mergecock was talking about herself again.

Oh, I see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

FT is mostly full of Flametown vets going back to the 90's who like each other despite all being arseholes and bitches....but with a ancient code....

Freud, you truly are a sad, sorry specimen.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

FT is mostly full of Flametown vets going back to the 90's who like each other despite all being arseholes and bitches....but with a ancient code....

Freud, you truly are a sad, sorry specimen.

Pull my finger...
Blahhhhhh...

Oak

Quote from: "Murdy"
Quote from: "Oak"otherwise, why spend so much time hiding behind Fash's skirts "flaming" here?

What does is say about the flaming shitholes?  :laugh3:

I think it says a lot when you get banned multiple times at the same forum and continue to return there for more panel abuse.

I also think it says a lot when someone starts running around a forum discussing things said on a phone or in text and then cry foul when the person they are harassing does it back to them.  

But you're all kinds of fucked up delusional  :crazy:

Murdock, have you run out off the last person posting at your "forum" that you come here looking for a fight with me?  Don't send Moonpie or anyone to tell ask me to come back to your forum ever again.  You left the impression that I was "forgiven" for what, pray tell, I don't know.

Then you come looking for a fight.  What in the holy hell is wrong with your noodle?

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

I've pissed off Flea enough times to get temporarily banned.  I'm a bad, bad girl sometimes.  

ac_biggrin

But Murdock is a bitter woman and talking about things that aren't her concern.  I could be banned 1000 times from SG, what's it got to do with Murdock?

Not a damned thing.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

I've pissed off Flea enough times to get temporarily banned.  I'm a bad, bad girl sometimes.  

ac_biggrin

But Murdock is a bitter woman and talking about things that aren't her concern.  I could be banned 1000 times from SG, what's it got to do with Murdock?

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Oak

ac_biggrin

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

Good to see you...I've been sort of taking a mini break.  How've you been?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

Good to see you...I've been sort of taking a mini break.  How've you been?

Very well, thanks!  Looking forward to life getting back to normal.  My family is starting to go a bit crazy though, since we're all cooped up inside due to Covid-19.  My husband is even starting to beat me again.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview