The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The BC is superior to these "flame" forums

Started by Oak, April 10, 2020, 09:35:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oak"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

I've pissed off Flea enough times to get temporarily banned.  I'm a bad, bad girl sometimes.  

ac_biggrin

But Murdock is a bitter woman and talking about things that aren't her concern.  I could be banned 1000 times from SG, what's it got to do with Murdock?

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

Good to see you...I've been sort of taking a mini break.  How've you been?

I'm coping the best I can in this lockdown..

My city has been hit hard with nearly 3000 cases..

At least the weather is getting nice.

Oak

Quote from: "Fashionista"Oak wasn't banned from here or anywhere else that I'm aware of.

I've pissed off Flea enough times to get temporarily banned.  I'm a bad, bad girl sometimes.  

ac_biggrin

But Murdock is a bitter woman and talking about things that aren't her concern.  I could be banned 1000 times from SG, what's it got to do with Murdock?

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

That's a lot of cases.  Do you live in a dense urban area?

Anonymous

ac_biggrin

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

She lives in the fourth largest city in the country. They have a gigantic beef packing plant a half hour from her city. All the workers live in Fash's city. That plant alone has over five hundred cases of COVID-19.

Oak

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_biggrin

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

She lives in the fourth largest city in the country. They have a gigantic beef packing plant a half hour from her city. All the workers live in Fash's city. That plant alone has over five hundred cases of COVID-19.

That's frightening!

Berry Sweet

Murdock, have you run out off the last person posting at your "forum" that you come here looking for a fight with me?  Don't send Moonpie or anyone to tell ask me to come back to your forum ever again.  You left the impression that I was "forgiven" for what, pray tell, I don't know.

Then you come looking for a fight.  What in the holy hell is wrong with your noodle?

People spending too much time online, it can cause  mental health issues.  Take some time away from the internet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

ac_biggrin

Not a damned thing.

Hello Oak.

ac_hithere

Hi Fash!   acc_hugz

That's frightening!

It is Oak, and then there is another equally massive beef processor an hour and a half from here that has about two hundred cases of coronavirus..

These two plants alone supply seventy per cent of Canada's beef..

With Cargill shut down and JBS only operating at one shift and potentially shutting down, there will be red meat shortages in Canada very soon..

The situation in three provinces in Canada is dire, specifically in three cities..

I'm very happy to see that your state seems to be on the downside of the curve.

Oak

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Murdock, have you run out off the last person posting at your "forum" that you come here looking for a fight with me?  Don't send Moonpie or anyone to tell ask me to come back to your forum ever again.  You left the impression that I was "forgiven" for what, pray tell, I don't know.

Then you come looking for a fight.  What in the holy hell is wrong with your noodle?

People spending too much time online, it can cause  mental health issues.  Take some time away from the internet.

I don't spend much time on the internet, nor am I forum hopping to look for fights with anyone.

Was this meant for someone else?

Anonymous

I don't spend much time on the internet, nor am I forum hopping to look for fights with anyone.

There are some people who should spend less time posting and some we would like to see more of..

You fall in the latter Oak.

ac_smile

Oak

There are some people who should spend less time posting and some we would like to see more of..

ac_smile

Thanks Fash.  I enjoy reading from the regular members at BC as well.

Anonymous

ac_smile

You bring a lot to the game too.

ac_smile

Anonymous

I don't spend much time on the internet

HAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Anonymous

Yeah, maybe. But you sure wigged the fuck right out when I showed up in San Francisco.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

ac_smile

:thumbup:

Oak

Quote from: "Guest"

Yeah, maybe. But you sure wigged the fuck right out when I showed up in San Francisco.  :laugh3:

I did what?

Please, I'm not afraid of you.  Go on motherfucker, show up at my DOOR.  I'll be waiting.

Oak

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview