The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Perhaps we should have done what China did

Started by Anonymous, April 11, 2020, 11:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

And dragged people who had symptoms of coronovirus out of their homes and into quarantine. That would explain the relatively low death rate there

">

caskur

We should have gone very hard from the start but leaders were worried about their economies.

They're going hard now, meanwhile, it is driving everyone nuts.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

We should have created a virus and released into China. We could buy the head of the WHO who will lie about it on our behalf.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"We should have created a virus and released into China. We could buy the head of the WHO who will lie about it on our behalf.

I don't want to make the people of China suffer.

cc

It's not the citizens who have no say in anything  .. it's the govt.  .. always has been

The party rules with an iron fist .. and lies constantly for it's benefit
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It's not the citizens who have no say in anything  .. it's the govt.  .. always has been

The party rules with an iron fist .. and lies constantly for it's benefit

Nationalism is deeply ingrained in the Chinese psyche though, and that predates the CCP..

All the CCP did was encourage it.

Odinson

We should release feminism to China...

That´ll stop the population growth.

cc

You would know best on that .. and are no doubt correct

They sure do work like a colony of ants

Except for those with power .. I ran into some of that type when we were there on business .. ruthless

One trip - never to return

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"We should release feminism to China...

That´ll stop the population growth.

High population growth is not a problem in China..

They are worried they will become like Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and Singapore.....unsustainable low birth rates.

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We should have gone very hard from the start but leaders were worried about their economies.

They're going hard now, meanwhile, it is driving everyone nuts.

Well duh.  The 2008 financial crisis caused 260,000 cancer deaths alone. A lot more than the inflated horseshit death figures they're reporting for this flu bug.

Global economic downturn linked with at least 260,000 excess cancer deaths

https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/economic-downturn-excess-cancer-deaths-atun/">https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press ... aths-atun/">https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/press-releases/economic-downturn-excess-cancer-deaths-atun/

Not to mention suicides.

Recession 'led to 10,000 suicides'

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-27796628">https://www.bbc.com/news/health-27796628

These long forced depressions will kill more people than this little flu bug ever would. Fuck, white people are idiots.

cc

Quotewhite people are idiots

They are. They initially trusted a known dark govt. to give them an honest heads up as soon as they knew things  :crazy:

They initially trusted a known dark govt. to not send planeloads of 10s of 1,000s of carriers when they understood the illness and we did not .. again,  because idiotic whites  initially trusted a known dark govt. to give them an honest heads up as soon as they knew things  :crazy:

For years they allowed a known dark govt. to become a big part of their lives  :crazy:

Further, but for finally seeing the deception, they almost allowed Chinese 5G  :crazy:

You're right > "white people are **%^&'n idiots"

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quotewhite people are idiots

They are. They initially trusted a known dark govt. to give them an honest heads up as soon as they knew things  :crazy:

They initially trusted a known dark govt. to not send planeloads of 10s of 1,000s of carriers when they understood the illness and we did not .. again,  because idiotic whites  initially trusted a known dark govt. to give them an honest heads up as soon as they knew things  :crazy:

For years they allowed a known dark govt. to become a big part of their lives  :crazy:

Further, but for finally seeing the deception, they almost allowed Chinese 5G  :crazy:

You're right > "white people are **%^&'n idiots"

I don't like using the word idiot to describe an entire race..

But, the West is naive about China's ambitions.

cc

cc

QuoteI don't like using the word idiot to describe an entire race..

Agreed. That said, I think that kind of term loosely used  is pretty well know to represent leadership (and supporters of leadership) on any given issue

exactly as criticism of China represents criticism of leadership  (and supporters of leadership lying as a way of being)
QuoteBut, the West is naive about China's ambitions.

Leadership has been abysmal in this regard to decades .. but ... a large number of the population is also .. and has been supportive of leaders selling our souls for us

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview