Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Spam

Started by Gaon, April 11, 2020, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaon

How many threads does Joe from VF need to start to remind us of what everybody knows. His newsflashes are two and a half months too late. And how many counter threads from Happy do we need to remind us of what everybody knows about Joe from VF.

Would Cronus and Fashionista consider putting those threads in miscellaneous thread deraliment or at least consolidate them in one thread.  Threads worth reading are getting bumped off the first page.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote"Threads worth reading are getting bumped off the first page."

[size=150]SPAM[/size] ... Ya, that's the problem .. must be a way to force jojo to find something else to do
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"How many threads does Joe from VF need to start to remind us of what everybody knows. His newsflashes are two and a half months too late. And how many counter threads from Happy do we need to remind us of what everybody knows about Joe from VF.

Would Cronus and Fashionista consider putting those threads in miscellaneous thread deraliment or at least consolidate them in one thread.  Threads worth reading are getting bumped off the first page.

It's getting ridiculous..

Even worse than SCOUSE spamming Rejected with seriously disturbed rants.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote"Threads worth reading are getting bumped off the first page."

[size=150]SPAM[/size] ... Ya, that's the problem .. must be a way to force jojo to find something else to do

You're so wonderful, cc.

Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise, inckuding Mel.

Your Jewish heritage is to wonderful to waste, cc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"How many threads does Joe from VF need to start to remind us of what everybody knows. His newsflashes are two and a half months too late. And how many counter threads from Happy do we need to remind us of what everybody knows about Joe from VF.

How goes the job search, Gaon?

Lemme know what kinda work yer lookin for.

I could help you.

I difficult times like these, we gotta hekp each other out.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It's getting ridiculous..

Even worse than SCOUSE spamming Rejected with seriously disturbed rants.

No harm intended fashionista.

But id advise you to move your investments into safer ground while its low tide and you still have time to get out, eh?

Markets might go up a bit longer but they'll surely tank if the market handlers try to push it past 30,000.

Anyways thank me later if you manage to sell/get out in tine.

Anonymous

SCOUSE used to spam this board with thread after thread of his paranoid delusions..

He is mentally ill, so I kind of felt sorry for him..

Trolling for laughs is Joe's reason to spam our board with the obvious..

That's fine, but he can do it one thread.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE used to spam this board with thread after thread of his paranoid delusions..

Im sorry if the truth is too paibful for many of yoyr pisters here to swallow, Fashionista.

It just goes to show that as George Bernard Shaw said, "If you're going to tell the truth then make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you "

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE used to spam this board with thread after thread of his paranoid delusions..

Im sorry if the truth is too paibful for many of yoyr pisters here to swallow, Fashionista.

It just goes to show that as George Bernard Shaw said, "If you're going to tell the truth then make them laugh. Otherwise they'll kill you "

I have no idea what you're rambling about JOE..

If it's the recession we're in, don't worry about us, we lived through the financial crisis..

We are not rich, but we're not hard up either..

Your only concern on this board should be how to come up with fresh and new trolling material..

What you're giving us now was probably good twelve years ago, but it's stale today..

Get creative JOE.

cc

Quote from: "Joe" our only concern on this board should be how to come up with fresh and new trolling material..

What you're giving us now was probably good twelve years ago, but it's stale today..

Get creative JOE.

You should be more respectful of yoyr pisters  :laugh:

bumpity bump bump ... bump bump
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

If it's the recession we're in, don't worry about us, we lived through the financial crisis..

Joe is pissed off he didn't have the money or the balls to take advantage of once in a long time opportunity to build a nest egg for himself now that he is in his twilight years. I invested $20.000 in Newmont Corp one month ago already I've made $9000.

Joe's recalcitrance cost him some financial security as he enters the final years. He failed to listen to our helpful advice and he will have to continue living on Kraft Dinner in his remaining year(s). Oh well.

Gaon

Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"

Joe is pissed off he didn't have the money or the balls to take advantage of once in a long time opportunity to build a nest egg for himself now that he is in his twilight years. I invested $20.000 in Newmont Corp one month ago already I've made $9000.

Joe's recalcitrance cost him some financial security as he enters the final years. He failed to listen to our helpful advice and he will have to continue living on Kraft Dinner in his remaining year(s). Oh well.

You and Joe need your own thread or cage for a spam match until one of you taps out.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Your only concern on this board should be how to come up with fresh and new trolling material..

Get creative JOE.

Since yer such a good well meaning person Fashionista, my advice to you is that for all the money you put aside for your mutual funds, leave some aside to invest in gold and silver too. Like $10,000 to $20,000.

Actually Im interested in the stock market after it tanks again but for every dollar I put into stocks, Im gonna put a dollar into precious metals. Kinda like an insurance policy, eh? So if the stock market tanks and/or inflation eventually comes back & starts to erode your savings, you got something else to replace it in case your savings become worthless.

I read somewhere in countries like Venezuela, an ounce of silver actually saved an entire family from starvation when inflation hit. It could buy a cow to put meat on the table for one year.

Perhaps some may think my fears are overblown, but when the US Fed throws a $2 trillion stimulus seemingly from outta nowhere, it means one day theyre gonna have to print a lotta money ta pay the bill. But it wont stop there. Next year itll be another $2 trillion. The USA ran such a high deficit this year, that it equals the gdp if Germany or Japan.

Anyways doesnt your Bible say something similar in Revelations?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"

You and Joe need your own thread or cage for a spam match until one of you taps out.

lol, something like that Gaon..

I hope they can amuse each other.

Anonymous

You keep saying you 'made' all this money, but did you actually sell those stocks at the higher price than you PAID for it?

If you didn't then you haven't made anything.

Its like buying a property for $300,000 and then an assessment is done saying irs wortg $400,000.

But that means doodly squat unless you can turn aroubd and sell it for that price.

Therefore you haven't 'made' anything.

You only 'make' a profit if you sell it for more than you paid for it, whether its $350,000 $369,000 or $410,000.

But until the property sells this $400,000 figure quoted by the assessment is meaningless.

Its worth as much as the buyer is willing to PAY you

In other words, unless you post some scans of actual buy and sell transactions, I'll assume you're a liar & full of SHIT.

Am I Right?

I'll take back what I said, but unless you provide proof that you made a profit, I will assume that you're a LIAR.

But until I do, these

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview