Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Spam

Started by Gaon, April 11, 2020, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "Happy Y'all Are Unhappy"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
I have no idea what you're rambling about JOE..

If it's the recession we're in, don't worry about us, we lived through the financial crisis..

We are not rich, but we're not hard up either..

Joe is pissed off he didn't have the money or the balls to take advantage of once in a long time opportunity to build a nest egg for himself now that he is in his twilight years. I invested $20.000 in Newmont Corp one month ago already I've made $9000.

Joe's recalcitrance cost him some financial security as he enters the final years. He failed to listen to our helpful advice and he will have to continue living on Kraft Dinner in his remaining year(s). Oh well.

You and Joe need your own thread or cage for a spam match until one of you taps out.

Well Gaon, my supposed adversary hasn't shown me or any of you proof of his claims.

Maybe I'm a very skeptical person, but I only believe something when there is proof.

ie - I frequently purchase preciius metals such as gold, silver & platinum only after viewing and with a receipt of purchase from a reputable dealer. And if I sell I keep records of what I was paid for the resale.

So I only take a person's word for it if they show me proof of transactions.

I've posted photos of coins & collectibles Ive purchased in this & other forums.

They're real.

So I expect others to be accountable to the same standard.

Anonymous

If it's the recession we're in, don't worry about us, we lived through the financial crisis..

Joe is pissed off he didn't have the money or the balls to take advantage of once in a long time opportunity to build a nest egg for himself now that he is in his twilight years. I invested $20.000 in Newmont Corp one month ago already I've made $9000.

Joe's recalcitrance cost him some financial security as he enters the final years. He failed to listen to our helpful advice and he will have to continue living on Kraft Dinner in his remaining year(s). Oh well.

You and Joe need your own thread or cage for a spam match until one of you taps out.

lol, something like that Gaon..

I hope they can amuse each other.

I get it. No more I care about destitute elderly virgins threads from me.

But, I want to explain my reasoning. Joe has fallen through the cracks of our social safety net. Out of concern for our less fortunate, I advised him in his advanced years to take advantage of extraordinary buying opportunities. I invested $30, 000 in Domino's a month ago and already I have made 5 grand. Joe failed to listen and he has fallen even further behind. Oh well

fuckugoogle

so i can spam this thread ?

wait i cannot sy no spam powers

fuckugoogle

:MG_216:  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:  acc_devil  :dash1:

Anonymous

At least the Happy guy is entertaining.

Anonymous

lol, something like that Gaon..

I hope they can amuse each other.

I get it. No more I care about destitute elderly virgins threads from me.

But, I want to explain my reasoning. Joe has fallen through the cracks of our social safety net. Out of concern for our less fortunate, I advised him in his advanced years to take advantage of extraordinary buying opportunities. I invested $30, 000 in Domino's a month ago and already I have made 5 grand. Joe failed to listen and he has fallen even further behind. Oh well

Show me evidence of stock transactions & profit/loss statements & I might be inclined to believe you.

But unless you do, I'll assume yet just some puke who lives with its parents regurgitating stock market info gleaned on a business chanel from a room in their basement.

As I said, where's the Beef? Show me proof with brokerage statements, date time of purchase & sale indicating a difference betwren the amt paid & the amts received when u sold them.

Time for you to put up or shut the Fuck up.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And not miserable either..

He's a breath of fresh air.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

And not miserable either..

He's a breath of fresh air.

If Joe had listened to Happy he may not have to die a dirt poor virgin.

fuckugoogle

:yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :sdfjh(2):  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:  :pop:

Anonymous

...and other collectibles such as antiques, fine art, coins, etc.

This is evident in websites such as ebay.com & ha.com

Cuz when a downturn hits, people will get rid of it to pay for survival items like rent, mortgages & food.

So ifyer inta that stuff, this may be the opportunity to get it at bargain basement prices.....

....provided you have some extra money lyin' around.

Anyways I'm plannin to do some bargain hunting.

Like my friend cc told me/us...

BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

Thanks fer the tip....cc!

Anonymous

Quote from: "I noticed that...."...and other collectibles such as antiques, fine art, coins, etc.

Cuz when a downturn hits, people will get rid of it to pay for survival items like rent, mortgages & food.

So ifyer inta that stuff, this may be the opportunity to get it at bargain basement prices.....

BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

I find it so much easier to read and respond to you Happy's troll threads when they are all in one thread..

It also makes it easier to read the non 2008 style troll attempts..

Wouldn't you agree.

Anonymous

Quote from: "I noticed that...."...and other collectibles such as antiques, fine art, coins, etc.

BUY LOW & SELL HIGH.

I find it so much easier to read and respond to you Happy's troll threads when they are all in one thread..

It also makes it easier to read the non 2008 style troll attempts..

Wouldn't you agree.

...but this actually is a serious topic, Fashionista.

I'm following the price of vintage comic book values and their available supply on eBay, eh?

I noticed the last time there was a recession, there was suddenly this huge supply of collectibles, etc on eBay.

You may think this a silly topic, but it's a reflection of where the economy....and your stocks and the value of your mutual funds is headed. cuz often the people who buy stocks or who have considerable holdings in them also own a lot of antiques and collectibles. i.e. - the actor Nicholas Cage owned a lot of vintage comic books, some priced at $1 million or more.

Anyways, something to think about.

If you have a favourite item, look it up on eBay, see how it compares with its availability 1 year ago and today, and in one year, check its availability and price again.

Then check the value of your stocks or mutual funds and you will see that there is a definite correlation.

Anonymous

But, you do agree that all this repetitive 2008 troll threads should be consolidated in one thread right..

It's better for you too....it's easier to find that way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"But, you do agree that all this repetitive 2008 troll threads should be consolidated in one thread right..

There's so much censorship here, Fashionista.

Just so much...just way too much!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Fashionista"But, you do agree that all this repetitive 2008 troll threads should be consolidated in one thread right..

There's so much censorship here, Fashionista.

Just so much...just way too much!

You have a lot of nerve posting here Joe..

You tried to get us shut down when we were hosted by mmb.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview