Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Taliban Extremely Rapid Takeover - Kabul is Panic City

Started by cc, August 15, 2021, 11:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

The people are the problem. They allow themselves to be dominated by irrational religion and bullying warlords. They like it that way.

Fine.

Your bed, lay down.

Anonymous

About 9,000 Americans remain stranded in Afghanistan, according to a new senate report.

cc

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=437081 time=1643505149 user_id=1560
The people are the problem. They allow themselves to be dominated by irrational religion and bullying warlords. They like it that way.

Fine.

Your bed, lay down.

Half the population doesn't even have a say on what's for dinner, much less when they want to go to bed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=437991 time=1644115940 user_id=88
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432920 time=1641180787 user_id=1560Knock themselves out. The West doesn't need Afghanistan. Turn our backs on it and let China deal with them. That should last about 2 weeks.

Half the population doesn't even have a say on what's for dinner

They aren't getting food meant for aid. Taliban bosses get that.

cc

Exactly. Feeding Talis

Non Tali men have no say, yet they still rule their women

Gaon

The aid is not private donors. Only governments are so dumb to believe food will reach those that need it the most.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Trump says the United States should have never abandoned Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan last year, given its strategic location in relation to China.

"I would have kept Bagram; it has always been my plan to keep Bagram," Trump told former top White House aide Kash Patel on his EpochTV's "Kash's Corner" program. The interview will premiere at 8 p.m. Eastern on Feb. 7.

"It's right next to China. It is one hour away from where they build their nuclear weapons."

"How can you lose Bagram?" Trump asked during the interview, before adding "China is going to have Bagram."

Anonymous

Progs are running away from the Jim Crow Joe regime.

https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1492886005170556936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492886005170556936%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcnn-anchor-torches-biden-for-rejecting-military-reports-critical-of-afghanistan-exit">https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1492 ... istan-exit">https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1492886005170556936?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1492886005170556936%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fcnn-anchor-torches-biden-for-rejecting-military-reports-critical-of-afghanistan-exit

cc

Reply to above ^^

If CNN & MSNBC abandon  him, he'll not have a friend left in the world

Maybe he and our similarly detested PM can get together at the border and play checkers ... if he's up to it

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=439567 time=1644962143 user_id=88
Reply to above ^^

If CNN & MSNBC abandon  him, he'll not have a friend left in the world

Maybe he and our similarly detested PM can get together at the border and play checkers ... if he's up to it

Jim Crow Joe doesn't have any friends left. The majority of democRATs don't want him or Harris on the ticket in three years.

The problem with the Liberals, is who would replace Justine. As former Liberal strategist Warren Kinsella said, the party has become a cult of personality around Justine. That aint good for long term prospects.

Odinson

A news article talks about Afghan families selling their daughters.

They are talking like its a western white family selling their kids.

"every1 can imagine how hard life must be when you have to sell your own daughters".

As if they wouldnt sell their daughters just to get a quick buck no matter how hard life is.  :laugh3:

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=439571 time=1644964304 user_id=1689

The problem with the Liberals, is who would replace Justine. As former Liberal strategist Warren Kinsella said, the party has become a cult of personality around Justine. That aint good for long term prospects.

I believe that's true, now you mention it

Despite all he has done, the Libs will not ditch him

Only someone from the other side who has fresh ideas and ZAP can rid us of him

Anonymous

The family of U.S. Navy veteran and aid worker Mark Frerichs, who is currently being held hostage in Afghanistan by the Taliban, is reportedly "furious" at the Biden administration over its alleged neglect and inaction in bringing him home.

In an interview with the New Yorker published Friday, Frerichs' sister, Charlene Cakora, lashed out at President Joe Biden and his senior officials, claiming their promises to help proved to be nothing more than lip service when they left her brother behind during the administration's botched withdrawal from Afghanistan last year.

Odinson

"The local families are forced to sell their kids because they are so poor"... "bohohohohoo".

No... Its because they are so muslim and they sell their daughters no matter how good things are.

These liberals are barrel grown, ignorant morons.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=445913 time=1649327018 user_id=136
"The local families are forced to sell their kids because they are so poor"... "bohohohohoo".

No... Its because they are so muslim and they sell their daughters no matter how good things are.

These liberals are barrel grown, ignorant morons.

I assume it's their daughters that are being sold.