I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
">

oops - meant it for politics - move of leave - either ok with me
What a vile cunt.

cc

She is, and always was a piece of work

I was amazed she would set herself up for the fall like this when I initially saw it .. and expected T to jump on it

Looks like T's team jumped on it

Anonymous

Pelosi will reach a deal on more funding for the small business loan program. But, it will be larded up with pet projects.

Berry Sweet

Speaking of ice cream....is Dairy Queen open?   I haven't  had an ice cream fix in a while and I kinda want a cherry sundae.

Berry Sweet

I just watched that, wow, she's  disgusting...but I'm not surprised...life of the privledged, shit for brains.  Is she really gonna eat all that and turn into a fat cow?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Speaking of ice cream....is Dairy Queen open?   I haven't  had an ice cream fix in a while and I kinda want a cherry sundae.

Hmmm, I don't know Berry.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Speaking of ice cream....is Dairy Queen open?   I haven't  had an ice cream fix in a while and I kinda want a cherry sundae.

Hmmm, I don't know Berry.

The drive thru might be open...I'll have to check it out.  A&W drive thru is open....I admit, I've had onion rings a few times in a week  :oeudC:  :sad:

Anonymous

I haven't been in a DQ since 2017..

I McDonald's ice cream last summer.

Blazor

Nancy Antoinette  :laugh:

Mmmmmm DQ. As a kid, and forever, I liked the footlong hotdogs and onion rings. Now they dont have the footlong anymore. Sad. So my favorite from DQ now is the chicken strip basket. But it HAS to have the gravy! No gravy, fagetaboutit. I dip the chicken, the fries, even the toast in that gravy lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"Nancy Antoinette  :laugh:

Mmmmmm DQ. As a kid, and forever, I liked the footlong hotdogs and onion rings. Now they dont have the footlong anymore. Sad. So my favorite from DQ now is the chicken strip basket. But it HAS to have the gravy! No gravy, fagetaboutit. I dip the chicken, the fries, even the toast in that gravy lol.

I don't eat fast food very often, but if I do buy some, it will not be DQ. They are the worst of the worst. My nephew and nieces like their ice cream. All kids do.

cc

Poor Nancy .. derailed by fast food  .. how humiliating  :sad:

I never did fast food voluntarily ... only time used it was when working a project far out of town and wanted to get to work or back home ASAP rather then making trip take longer eating in restaurants  ... fast pick up and get on the road again, eating  while driving

Zetsu

Wow, people are losing their jobs, businesses are going bankrupt and all she fking cares about is getting her ice cream.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

When I first saw the interview last week, I found her lack of a sense of appropriateness was staggering ... even for her .. I immediately expected T would not let it pass / use it to the hilt  :laugh:

Even in normal times it would have been sick

And this is the level of person voters gave the power to hold up long ago promised loans and grants  .. or to turn congress into a totally fruitless circus a few months ago .... scary

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"When I first saw the interview last week, I found her lack of a sense of appropriateness was staggering ... even for her .. I immediately expected T would not let it pass / use it to the hilt  :laugh:

Even in normal times it would have been sick

And this is the level of person voters gave the power to hold up long ago promised loans and grants  .. or to turn congress into a totally fruitless circus a few months ago .... scary

I agree with ya CC, it's just a matter of time before this dumb worthless useless pig get roasted big time.  :laugh:
Permanently off his rocker