News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Canada opens borders to refugees and asylum-seekers again...

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2020, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Where is he going?

Moving away from left wing liberals like you...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Jews and leftists won't rest until every single white nation on earth has been flooded with the dregs of the third world and the whites displaced.

Our economic system is collapsing, and we are facing deaths in the millions from starvation in the developing world and the effects of depression throughout the developing world..

I see you have your priorities in order.

:001_rolleyes:

But, the silver lining for you is that most developed countries have immigration on pause.

Whites will be fleeing Europe and North America in droves if this lockdown shit continues. Old Jock could be making a very wise move getting the hell out of Canada.

Where is he going?
The white men are fleeing North America

these morons are so dunce

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Jews and leftists won't rest until every single white nation on earth has been flooded with the dregs of the third world and the whites displaced.

Our economic system is collapsing, and we are facing deaths in the millions from starvation in the developing world and the effects of depression throughout the developing world..

I see you have your priorities in order.

:001_rolleyes:

But, the silver lining for you is that most developed countries have immigration on pause.

Whites will be fleeing Europe and North America in droves if this lockdown shit continues. Old Jock could be making a very wise move getting the hell out of Canada.

Where is he going?
The white men are fleeing North America

these morons are so dunce

Rumour has it  that the nazis have a civilisation in Antarctica

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

Where does Whitey flee to now though?  While every damn colour under the sun is fleeing to White nations, Whitey has nowhere left to flee to anymore...
You can't flee your racist ass to Nelson. My friends there will kick your lame ass right back to Surrey, where you belong.

Oscar, you race traitors are the absolute worst, go choke on a big fat nigger dick.

Anonymous

There's a few different Guests posting here today, and I thought one of them might be Oscar the drunken white chug...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"There's a few different Guests posting here today, and I thought one of them might be Oscar the drunken white chug...

Oscar is a terrible poster. If he disagrees with someone he is a threadbombing spammer. He is a forum cancer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Oscar is a terrible poster. If he disagrees with someone he is a threadbombing spammer. He is a forum cancer.

Won't argue with that.  It wouldn't be so bad if he kept his shitposting at least somewhat contained, but he'll shit up the entire board.  He was encouraged early on to do that though by the forum owner next door...

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Mel"There's a few different Guests posting here today, and I thought one of them might be Oscar the drunken white chug...

Oscar is a terrible poster. If he disagrees with someone he is a threadbombing spammer. He is a forum cancer.

I don't know why evs and mimi consider him a valued contributor.

:confused1:

Anonymous

I tried to ask them that once, and was given a temporary ban for my query.  Absolutely nothing they do has ever made any sense to me, and I've moderated with them behind the scenes, so I how how they operate.

Anonymous

I tried to ask them that once, and was given a temporary ban for my query.  Absolutely nothing they do has ever made any sense to me, and I've moderated with them behind the scenes, so I how how they operate.

It's evs' forum and she likes Oscar.

Anonymous

Then you've answered your own question I guess!

Anonymous

Then you've answered your own question I guess!

Not about his contributions..

I like Shen Li, but I don't always appreciate her contributions.

cc

It answers  "what"

It doesn't answer  the "why they consider him a valued contributor."
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It answers  "what"

Ask her!  Of course, expect some kind of word salad reply, with a chance of a temp ban...

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"It answers  "what"

Ask her!  Of course, expect some kind of word salad reply, with a chance of a temp ban...

You cannot get over evs, mimi and their shit forum can you.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview