News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Canada opens borders to refugees and asylum-seekers again...

Started by Anonymous, April 23, 2020, 01:03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

That's right, people!  While you stay in your home, possibly jobless now, and are told to not even think about walking through an empty park, are borders are open again to refugees from the USA!   :laugh:

Unbelievable...

https://www.ottawamatters.com/national-news/canada-us-border-cracks-open-to-asylum-seekers-under-new-closure-arrangement-2274490">https://www.ottawamatters.com/national- ... nt-2274490">https://www.ottawamatters.com/national-news/canada-us-border-cracks-open-to-asylum-seekers-under-new-closure-arrangement-2274490

Anonymous

It's not going back to open border insult we had prior to COVID-19. But, one scam refugee border crosser is one too many.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"It's not going back to open border insult we had prior to COVID-19. But, one scam refugee border crosser is one too many.

Black and brown refugees will be quarantined at Mel and IHJ's houses.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Black and brown refugees will be quarantined at Mel and IHJ's houses.

No!

https://i.ibb.co/9vR54f5/12torino-large1.jpg">

Anonymous

Jews and leftists won't rest until every single white nation on earth has been flooded with the dregs of the third world and the whites displaced.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Jews and leftists won't rest until every single white nation on earth has been flooded with the dregs of the third world and the whites displaced.

Our economic system is collapsing, and we are facing deaths in the millions from starvation in the developing world and the effects of depression throughout the developing world..

I see you have your priorities in order.

:001_rolleyes:

But, the silver lining for you is that most developed countries have immigration on pause.

Anonymous

Naturally the eradication of white nations is of no concern to you, how surprising.

If you're wanting to play the blame game over Covid 19 and the subsequent ramifications of the epidemic, you need to look East among your people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Guest"Jews and leftists won't rest until every single white nation on earth has been flooded with the dregs of the third world and the whites displaced.

Our economic system is collapsing, and we are facing deaths in the millions from starvation in the developing world and the effects of depression throughout the developing world..

But, the silver lining for you is that most developed countries have immigration on pause.

Whites will be fleeing Europe and North America in droves if this lockdown shit continues. Old Jock could be making a very wise move getting the hell out of Canada.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Whites will be fleeing Europe and North America in droves if this lockdown shit continues. Old Jock could be making a very wise move getting the hell out of Canada.

Where does Whitey flee to now though?  While every damn colour under the sun is fleeing to White nations, Whitey has nowhere left to flee to anymore...

cc

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Guest"Naturally the eradication of white nations is of no concern to you, how surprising.

If you're wanting to play the blame game over Covid 19 and the subsequent ramifications of the epidemic, you need to look East among your people.

Actually, Fash knows more about and dislikes (with knowledge) China more that you who knows nothing about it do

I suggest in future that you  tackle an easier mark   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"

Where does Whitey flee to now though?  While every damn colour under the sun is fleeing to White nations, Whitey has nowhere left to flee to anymore...
You can't flee your racist ass to Nelson. My friends there will kick your lame ass right back to Surrey, where you belong.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You can't flee your racist ass to Nelson. My friends there will kick your lame ass right back to Surrey, where you belong.

I am well respected in Nelson!   acc_angry

And Surrey is for East Indians, didn't ya know?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Guest"You can't flee your racist ass to Nelson. My friends there will kick your lame ass right back to Surrey, where you belong.

I am well respected in Nelson!   acc_angry

And Surrey is for East Indians, didn't ya know?

Nobody knows you in Nelson, Mel. Not at the airport or the range. Are you keeping those pecker extenders of your close?

Anonymous

Where is he going?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview