Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Different Jobs You Have Done

Started by Anonymous, October 15, 2013, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Renee"
Isn't that just like our Renee. Drops a bombshell and leaves without filling in all the details.

:lol: Sorry I had some posting issues yesterday.

Relax I didn't do anything bad,.......At least nothing that I'll admit publically to. :lol:  

Keeper is right, I worked in an adult video store that also sold sex toys, bondage apparel and other sundry and interesting things. I worked there for a little over a year while in college and got some really neat shit at cost. :D

I knew it, that's why you took the job. ;)

At the risk of sounding like a perv, I think I spent more of my paycheck in that place than I made some weeks.  :lol:

The clientele was especially interesting; everyday was a new experience, everyday was a surprise.   :mrgreen:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

:lol: Sorry I had some posting issues yesterday.

Relax I didn't do anything bad,.......At least nothing that I'll admit publically to. :lol:  

Keeper is right, I worked in an adult video store that also sold sex toys, bondage apparel and other sundry and interesting things. I worked there for a little over a year while in college and got some really neat shit at cost. :D

At the risk of sounding like a perv, I think I spent more of my paycheck in that place than I made some weeks.  :lol:

The clientele was especially interesting; everyday was a new experience, everyday was a surprise.   :mrgreen:

I don't doubt for a second you met some real characters. I'd have to say so far you hold the title for the most unusual job.

Just curious, did your parents know where you worked?

Renee

I don't doubt for a second you met some real characters. I'd have to say so far you have had one of the most unusual jobs.

Unusual? Only in the context of the products they sold otherwise it was much like any other retail job. You were asked to wear some of the clothing items they sold, help customers, and use a cash register. No big deal.

But I will say there was certain amount of fun/cool factor in working there that you couldn't ever experience at say a department or grocery store. :D

As far as my parents go, my mom found out and was surprisingly okay with it, well more okay than I thought she would be. To my knowledge she never told my dad and the reason I suspect this is because I'm still alive.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I don't doubt for a second you met some real characters. I'd have to say so far you have had one of the most unusual jobs.

Unusual? Only in the context of the products they sold otherwise it was much like any other retail job. You were asked to wear some of the clothing items they sold, help customers, and use a cash register. No big deal.

But I will say there was certain amount of fun/cool factor in working there that you couldn't ever experience at say a department or grocery store. :D

As far as my parents go, my mom found out and was surprisingly okay with it, well more okay than I thought she would be. To my knowledge she never told my dad and the reason I suspect this is because I'm still alive.  :lol:

I could imagine some of the clothing items/accessories you had to wear. I would say it would be interesting, but I am thinking there would be a lot of creepy types you had to serve. Oh well, the job makes a good conversation piece.

Odinson

Installing sat-TVs, bouncing for strip/night-clubs, personal security/bodyguard, enforcing (when some1 refuses to pay in time), selling stolen goods, gun-running, training soldiers, safari guide, teaching surfing and snowboarding, doing "husband service" which means that I did all the usual male jobs in the house. It´s for single mothers.

Mercenary, concert security, short-time work in various electric-companies.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"Installing sat-TVs, bouncing for strip/night-clubs, personal security/bodyguard, enforcing (when some1 refuses to pay in time), selling stolen goods, gun-running, training soldiers, safari guide, teaching surfing and snowboarding, doing "husband service" which means that I did all the usual male jobs in the house. It´s for single mothers.

Lets see here......

Installing sat-TVs-

I actually believe you

bouncing for strip/night-clubs

They don't allow strippers in McDonalds

personal security/bodyguard

Let me guess, For Mel Gibson right, your so full of shit

enforcing (when some1 refuses to pay in time)

Whatever!

selling stolen goods

This I believe 100%

gun-running

ROFL, so you delivered toy guns to Wal Mart. Good Job

training soldiers

I believe this, I can see you on your moms floor training Logo Soldiers..... LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT

safari guide

you mean zoo keeper right

teaching surfing and snowboarding

whatever

doing "husband service"

ummm OK THEN

Mercenary

Gesuz fucken Christ. Really? REALLY? I will let Rene or Shen have this one

concert security

Im bored, wheres the cookies.

short-time work in various electric-companies

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"
Quote from: "Odinson"Installing sat-TVs, bouncing for strip/night-clubs, personal security/bodyguard, enforcing (when some1 refuses to pay in time), selling stolen goods, gun-running, training soldiers, safari guide, teaching surfing and snowboarding, doing "husband service" which means that I did all the usual male jobs in the house. It´s for single mothers.

Lets see here......

Installing sat-TVs-

I actually believe you

Whatever!

selling stolen goods

This I believe 100%

gun-running

training soldiers

I believe this, I can see you on your moms floor training Logo Soldiers..... LEFT LEFT LEFT RIGHT LEFT

safari guide

whatever

doing "husband service"

ummm OK THEN

Mercenary

concert security

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: gotta luv ya Keeps.  :D

Renee

I could imagine some of the clothing items/accessories you had to wear. I would say it would be interesting, but I am thinking there would be a lot of creepy types you had to serve. Oh well, the job makes a good conversation piece.

Actually there weren't as many creepy people as you would think. Most were either just curious or just normal people who had hidden fetishes or people who just wanted to spice up their love lives. I'd say most of the customers you would never know they had a wild side simply by looking at them. If you past them on the street you wouldn't even give them a second glance. To tell the truth most of the people who worked there were stranger and creepier than the customers. I was about the closest one to normal.

BUT there was always the exception like the freak that used to come in every so often who would yank his crank in the fitting room or the guy that thought all the girls working there were prostitutes and kept propositioning us. But even they were pretty harmless. To me they were more entertaining than anything else.

As for the clothing most of what I wore was pretty tame. First off most of the really wild stuff would run afoul of NJ's indecent exposure laws when worn in public and the majority of that kind of stuff wasn't even made in my size. At the time I was in my Goth phase so I wore things like leather bracers and leather collars, graphic tees and the usual gothic bondage pants. Nothing indecent or too outrageous.

Anonymous

Actually there weren't as many creepy people as you would think. Most were either just curious or just normal people who had hidden fetishes or people who just wanted to spice up their love lives. I'd say most of the customers you would never know they had a wild side simply by looking at them. If you past them on the street you wouldn't even give them a second glance. To tell the truth most of the people who worked there were stranger and creepier than the customers. I was about the closest one to normal. BUT there was always the exception like the freak that used to come in every so often who would yank his crank in the fitting room or the guy that thought all the girls working there were prostitutes and kept propositioning us. But even they were pretty harmless. To me they were more entertaining than anything else.

As for the clothing most of what I wore was pretty tame. First off most of the really wild stuff would run afoul of NJ's indecent exposure laws when worn in public and the majority of that kind of stuff wasn't even made in my size. At the time I was in my Goth phase so I wore things like leather bracers and leather collars, graphic tees and the usual gothic bondage pants. Nothing indecent or too outrageous.

They must have been a pack of freaks if you were the normal one. ;)

Odinson

Lets see here......

Installing sat-TVs-

I actually believe you

Whatever!

selling stolen goods

This I believe 100%

gun-running

training soldiers

safari guide

whatever

doing "husband service"

ummm OK THEN

Mercenary

concert security

You do know that bouncers have only a couple of weeks training so it is not a biig deal. Nightclubs and stripclubs are the only ones needing bouncers.

Security guards also have a short training period.

Might seem impossible for a pathetic little pecker like you whose arms are slimmer than 9yo girls arms.

I´m sure this will be another fruitful conversation with some skinny geek from other side of the globe... Yawn.

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

Lets see here......

Installing sat-TVs-

I actually believe you

Whatever!

selling stolen goods

This I believe 100%

gun-running

training soldiers

safari guide

whatever

doing "husband service"

ummm OK THEN

Mercenary

concert security

You do know that bouncers have only a couple of weeks training so it is not a biig deal. Nightclubs and stripclubs are the only ones needing bouncers.

Might seem impossible for a pathetic little pecker like you whose arms are slimmer than 9yo girls arms.

I´m sure this will be another fruitful conversation with some skinny geek from other side of the globe... Yawn.

Chin up Odi, just fucken with ya..... you can take a joke right.

Oh and for the record, I could give a rats ass what you did, where you live, or who you are. you have little respect for yourself or any of the females on here. to me, you are but words that I sometimes read. to sum it up you a FART in the wind Odi.

Just sayin

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"

Lets see here......

Installing sat-TVs-

I actually believe you

Whatever!

selling stolen goods

This I believe 100%

gun-running

training soldiers

safari guide

whatever

doing "husband service"

ummm OK THEN

Mercenary

concert security

Chin up Odi, just fucken with ya..... you can take a joke right.

Oh and for the record, I could give a rats ass what you did, where you live, or who you are. you have little respect for yourself or any of the females on here. to me, you are but words that I sometimes read. to sum it up you a FART in the wind Odi.

Just sayin

All of the posts here mean nothing.. All the posts in the internet mean absolutely nothing.

Visit Topix and see... That place would turn Fashie into Adolf Hitler. That place is full of black and white love. lol

Anonymous

Romero said that he has been working since high school, but has never made minimum wage. Well, what jobs have you done since then anyway?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero said that he has been working since high school, but has never made minimum wage. Well, what jobs have you done since then anyway?

I want to know how he would find time to work when most of his time seems to be spent trying to staunch the blood flow for his desperately bleeding heart.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Romero said that he has been working since high school, but has never made minimum wage. Well, what jobs have you done since then anyway?

I want to know how he would find time to work when most of his time seems to be spent trying to staunch the blood flow for his desperately bleeding heart.

The truth of the matter is that if Romero owned a liquor store, bakery or gas station in the US he would be paying minimum wage too. Forcing financially strapped independent owner-operators to pay more than they can afford may seem like a good idea to the uninformed ideological left(hey, it's not their money), but it is just not practical...not even close. It will cause more pain than it would cure.

I forgot to mention that in addition to the jobs I wrote about I also helped out my daddy. My parents own several rental units and I would help him clean and paint after a tenant moved out. My daddy also taught me valuable skills like basic wiring and plumbing. They really wanted a son. :(