Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

This Sub

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2020, 01:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I could have sworn I heard a little fifty year old mutant mental case little girl pouting again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"More posts deleted

Your detective skills are horrible Scouse..

Seoul occupies too much time in your empty head and under under your bed..

When Britain opens up, see a shrink.

cc

He is seriously obsessed, but hey .. Clown Shows are entertaining

He does provide the missing Village Idiot role
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"He is seriously obsessed, but hey .. Clown Shows are entertaining

How's the hangover CC?

Anonymous

I have seen a shrink before. She said I have feelings of anxiety, depression on top of all of my phobias. I am a mess. Someone intervene on my behalf.

cc

Hiding behind lame self protective ad homs have never saved you from being seen as stupid before,

yet you still keep trying.

There are SLOW learners and there are NO learners

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hiding behind lame self protective ad homs have never saved you from being seen as stupid before,

yet you still keep trying.

There are SLOW learners and there are NO learners

But, my butt is still sore. Will somebody please think of my sore arse.

cc

cc

No activity from our Liverpool Lollipop, our favorite Clown

hmmm ... must be locked into Stormfront again

Zetsu

Quote from: "Guest"

Not that Seoulbro cares, but the mods do b/c you're giving out personal information without other's consent.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

QuoteNot that Seoulbro cares, but the mods do b/c you're giving out personal information without other's consent.

A cowardly and unscrupulous action  ... Then, not unexpected .. considering where it came from

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteNot that Seoulbro cares, but the mods do b/c you're giving out personal information without other's consent.

A cowardly and unscrupulous action  ... Then, not unexpected .. considering where it came from

Lol he needs to seriously find something better to do, I swear the guy has no life at all.  

Though I'm no innocent man at all as I use to troll RW and eves pretty hard in a disturbing manner, but at least I don't waste my life on it like scouse do and live on the edge b/c of it.
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Hey. When you have finished all Stormfront articles, a guy's got to do something?

Just not release PI he got from a "trust" area, eh? .. How lowwwwwww can one goooooo?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "cc"

Lol he needs to seriously find something better to do, I swear the guy has no life at all.  

Though I'm no innocent man at all as I use to troll RW and eves pretty hard in a disturbing manner, but at least I don't waste my life on it like scouse do and live on the edge b/c of it.

Fella, winding the delicate senior citizens up on here doesn't exactly take up much time in an average day and the mouth frothing, angry responses usually give me a chuckle, so I don't see how it constitutes me having no life.

Some people like to watch the Talmud Vision and others like myself prefer to go online during their spare time. Rustling panties on here just so happens to be part of my net time at the moment...

I wonder how long its going to take for this post to be deleted.  :laugh3:

Cronus

No reason to delete that comment. No rules were broken. No winding up going on here.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview