Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

He has your members, there's no need to hang around now

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

I gave SG a try, but it was not for me. Don't get me wrong, there are some posters there who are good contributors. Unfortunately, the BFtards are there more often than the posters who are draws.

Anonymous

I did a small hip hop to check out the down low that is SG and was not at all impressed. First off, they have built a fire wall around the whole site giving me the impression it was filled with something so awful that they do not want anyone reading their forum. I do reckon also that the site could also be filled with something so awful they did not want it getting out. Either way, what I did read rubbed me the wrong way.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Guest"

I gave SG a try, but it was not for me. Don't get me wrong, there are some posters there who are good contributors. Unfortunately, the BFtards are there more often than the posters who are draws.

I registered at BF as I do most forums..

There's nothing there that appeals to adults.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"There's nothing there that appeals to adults.

Covers it
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I registered so I could view when it  was resurrected ... garbage

You cannot read most subs. But, you can tell by the thread titles that forum is garbage.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Eugene Porter"I did a small hip hop to check out the down low that is SG and was not at all impressed. First off, they have built a fire wall around the whole site giving me the impression it was filled with something so awful that they do not want anyone reading their forum. I do reckon also that the site could also be filled with something so awful they did not want it getting out. Either way, what I did read rubbed me the wrong way.

Good. I hope it gave your punk ass nightmares. Bitch
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Eugene Porter"I did a small hip hop to check out the down low that is SG and was not at all impressed. First off, they have built a fire wall around the whole site giving me the impression it was filled with something so awful that they do not want anyone reading their forum. I do reckon also that the site could also be filled with something so awful they did not want it getting out. Either way, what I did read rubbed me the wrong way.

I think I know who Eugene is.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Herman"

It's a bitch made motherfucker. Bitching like a fucking female about a gawdddamn messageboard that don't even know who the fuck "it" is. I hope the virus bites it in it's fucking vagina, that should give it something to whine about.
<t></t>

Anonymous

It's a bitch made motherfucker. Bitching like a fucking female about a gawdddamn messageboard that don't even know who the fuck "it" is. I hope the virus bites it in it's fucking vagina, that should give it something to whine about.

You are a feisty one. I like that. ac_lovestruck

Anonymous

Settle down Herman, Erica is married.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Settle down Herman, Erica is married.

And?

Oak

ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview