News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10346
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

Will the free gibs lead to more freeloaders on welfare?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2020, 06:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We should sell our house in Calgary and move next door to Mel.

NO!  This area is still unbelievably White, such a rarity, so we must attempt to keep it so!

There won't be a white area in Canada in ten years.

cc

Quote from: "Fashionista"We should sell our house in Calgary and move next door to Mel.

I think that's a great idea. Would give lonely Mel company and a pretty face in his area
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

I think that's a great idea. Would give lonely Mel company and a pretty face in his area

And a good role model for Fash's kids. ac_toofunny

Odinson

Fashie and her hubby want to live the quiet, nice, normal life..

That aint gonna happen with Melskie as a next door neighbor.

Blurt

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Odinson"There are a lot of mountains in kootenays...

Melskie doesnt like climbing... Those mountains go to waste.

Who says I don't like climbing?

https://i.ibb.co/k89gYxp/123.jpg">

Yeah, that bike is like Mel's shotgun and thinking cap. Never been used.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yeah, that bike is like Mel's shotgun and thinking cap. Never been used.

Oh, it has been used Blurtski!  Problem is, snow is still an issue at higher elevations!

Blurt

Then you need to lower your elevations.

All of us already knew you'd never amountain to much.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Then you need to lower your elevations.

All of us already knew you'd never amountain to much.

ac_toofunny

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Odinson"There are a lot of mountains in kootenays...

Melskie doesnt like climbing... Those mountains go to waste.

I lived out there at one point...those mountains are also good for 4x4ing and paragliding is popular out there.. or so it was when I lived there.  I wouldn't hike those mountains unless you are like super tracker or something, and I most definitely wouldn't hike them without a shotgun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I lived out there at one point...those mountains are also good for 4x4ing and paragliding is popular out there.. or so it was when I lived there.  I wouldn't hike those mountains unless you are like super tracker or something, and I most definitely wouldn't hike them without a shotgun.

Ya, this area is the real deal!  Go missing in these mountains, and there's a good chance you'll never be found!

Gotta be prepared if you venture here...  No cell service, not many people around...  I actually bought a satellite communicator, which I'll activate once enough snow melts so I can ride to the highest peaks!

Anonymous

Realistically, it is a very wise idea to explore this area with companions, but since I roll solo, satellite communicator may save my ass!

Blurt

In all seriosity, Melski, I'm glad you're enjoying your moment in the wild. You do seem like you're in a better head space since the move.

You've worked very hard over the past decade at portraying yourself as a lone wolf and now you have the setting to match.

Just goes to show that Oscar ain't the only Boob in the Boonies.

There's comfort in that knowledge.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Mel"Realistically, it is a very wise idea to explore this area with companions, but since I roll solo, satellite communicator may save my ass!

Bar soap would save your arse far better...
Blahhhhhh...

sasquatch

Quote from: "Hastings"People are being paid EI to stay at home, for many this would be the first time they have claimed welfare, because many have shitty and stressful jobs I think many people won't go back to work

EI only pays 55% of your wage(up to a certain dollar amount) for a certain amount of time depending on how many hours you worked in a 52 week period. You only get it if you lose your job of no fault of your own.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview