News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Will the free gibs lead to more freeloaders on welfare?

Started by Anonymous, April 30, 2020, 06:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Herman"The Seoul brother and Fash talk about this a lot. Canada has the indebted consumers in the OECD. Sometimes I thinks I should have bought land in the South Pacific or Ukraine not returned to Canada. But, I could not own the type of farm I own, abroad.

I don't know what your total assets would be if you liquidated the farm, nor if you still hold, or can regain, Uke citizenship, but if nothing prevents you from liquidating and moving your assets over, why not?  Even Ukraine has better weather than 90% of this frozen chunk of land called Canada!

I'm stuck here.

I could have got like an overseas Ukrainian permanent residency which I could eventually turn into citizenship. But, I love my farm here. I do not like Canada, but I like my farm.

Odinson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Odinson"There are a lot of mountains in kootenays...

Melskie doesnt like climbing... Those mountains go to waste.

I lived out there at one point...those mountains are also good for 4x4ing and paragliding is popular out there.. or so it was when I lived there.  I wouldn't hike those mountains unless you are like super tracker or something, and I most definitely wouldn't hike them without a shotgun.

Black bears, grizzlies and mountain lions...

I´d just take my peashooter with me.  ac_biggrin

I imagine that if I grew up in the Kootenays, I would have hiked those mountains many times when I was a kid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Herman"The Seoul brother and Fash talk about this a lot. Canada has the indebted consumers in the OECD. Sometimes I thinks I should have bought land in the South Pacific or Ukraine not returned to Canada. But, I could not own the type of farm I own, abroad.

I don't know what your total assets would be if you liquidated the farm, nor if you still hold, or can regain, Uke citizenship, but if nothing prevents you from liquidating and moving your assets over, why not?  Even Ukraine has better weather than 90% of this frozen chunk of land called Canada!

I'm stuck here.

I could have got like an overseas Ukrainian permanent residency which I could eventually turn into citizenship. But, I love my farm here. I do not like Canada, but I like my farm.

Don't the ruskies own half your country

Gaon

There are some people that are happy collecting a pittance from the government instead of working. They will have to pay the taxes on that money next year.
The Russian Rock It

cc

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Herman"

I'm stuck here.

Don't the ruskies own half your country

I'm sure Herm will let you know, but Russia confiscated a small part of the East side

but hey!!! .. "half" sounds dramatic,  queeny  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"There are some people that are happy collecting a pittance from the government instead of working. They will have to pay the taxes on that money next year.

Lazy bums like Mel and TVG are loving this pandemic.

Anonymous

True Dope fucked up again. Guess who pays for it? I'll give you a hint: It's not the government!

QuoteTrudeau scoffs at questions about hundreds of millions in fraudulent payments

We could be sending out as much as $400 million per month in fraudulent emergency payments but the federal government isn't doing anything to stop it.

Instead, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is attacking those asking questions.

The news comes from a story in the National Post that details how the federal government has suspended "compliance and enforcement" of the EI program during the pandemic.

Reporter Tom Blackwell obtained a copy of a memo sent out in late April to workers processing claims for employment insurance and the Canada emergency response benefit.

Employees at Employment and Social Development Canada were told to turn a blind eye to fraud.

"Effective immediately, while processing a claim, if an agent uncovers information that suggests potential abuse of the EI system by a client, an employer or a third party, they do not impose a stop pay and do not refer the file to integrity unless it is considered an urgent investigation," the memo stated.

The memo added the integrity service branch was "suspending all non-critical investigations" and that the department has "suspended all integrity operations activities for compliance and enforcement of the EI program."

The government has always admitted that it knew some people would get money they shouldn't but assured the public any cash that was wrongly issued will be chased down through audits and at tax time.

Citing government sources familiar with the program, the Post says there are 200,000 people receiving CERB even though they don't qualify.

When civil servants are speaking out about the fraud that is taking place, expressing their concerns to media outlets like CBC and National Post, then there is something to be looked into.

We aren't talking about a few cases, we're talking 200,000 cases at $2,000 a month for a tally of $400 million in fraud per month — and the PM thinks he can skate past that.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-scoffs-at-questions-about-hundreds-of-millions-in-fraudulent-payments?fbclid=IwAR1cigJM9-ShGrcjyW875sqv873ILGnV2RduRVf6tOIEU9BY2R4P-MKTY9U">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... R4P-MKTY9U">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-scoffs-at-questions-about-hundreds-of-millions-in-fraudulent-payments?fbclid=IwAR1cigJM9-ShGrcjyW875sqv873ILGnV2RduRVf6tOIEU9BY2R4P-MKTY9U

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"True Dope fucked up again. Guess who pays for it? I'll give you a hint: It's not the government!

QuoteTrudeau scoffs at questions about hundreds of millions in fraudulent payments

We could be sending out as much as $400 million per month in fraudulent emergency payments but the federal government isn't doing anything to stop it.

Instead, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is attacking those asking questions.

The news comes from a story in the National Post that details how the federal government has suspended "compliance and enforcement" of the EI program during the pandemic.

Reporter Tom Blackwell obtained a copy of a memo sent out in late April to workers processing claims for employment insurance and the Canada emergency response benefit.

Employees at Employment and Social Development Canada were told to turn a blind eye to fraud.

"Effective immediately, while processing a claim, if an agent uncovers information that suggests potential abuse of the EI system by a client, an employer or a third party, they do not impose a stop pay and do not refer the file to integrity unless it is considered an urgent investigation," the memo stated.

The memo added the integrity service branch was "suspending all non-critical investigations" and that the department has "suspended all integrity operations activities for compliance and enforcement of the EI program."

The government has always admitted that it knew some people would get money they shouldn't but assured the public any cash that was wrongly issued will be chased down through audits and at tax time.

Citing government sources familiar with the program, the Post says there are 200,000 people receiving CERB even though they don't qualify.

When civil servants are speaking out about the fraud that is taking place, expressing their concerns to media outlets like CBC and National Post, then there is something to be looked into.

We aren't talking about a few cases, we're talking 200,000 cases at $2,000 a month for a tally of $400 million in fraud per month — and the PM thinks he can skate past that.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-scoffs-at-questions-about-hundreds-of-millions-in-fraudulent-payments?fbclid=IwAR1cigJM9-ShGrcjyW875sqv873ILGnV2RduRVf6tOIEU9BY2R4P-MKTY9U">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnis ... R4P-MKTY9U">https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/lilley-trudeau-scoffs-at-questions-about-hundreds-of-millions-in-fraudulent-payments?fbclid=IwAR1cigJM9-ShGrcjyW875sqv873ILGnV2RduRVf6tOIEU9BY2R4P-MKTY9U

Justine invites abuse. Just like he did when he tweeted to scam border crossers to take advantage of loopholes in the Safe Third Country Agreement with the US.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"There are some people that are happy collecting a pittance from the government instead of working. They will have to pay the taxes on that money next year.

Not necessarily...   :icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Lazy bums like Mel and TVG are loving this pandemic.

$3,000 (Prov and Fed) just dropped into my chequing account in the last few days...   :laugh3:

Don't worry though, as I'm injecting it back into the local economy!

caskur

Quote from: "Shen Li"Lazy bums like Mel and TVG are loving this pandemic.

$3,000 (Prov and Fed) just dropped into my chequing account in the last few days...   :laugh3:

Don't worry though, as I'm injecting it back into the local economy!

Good thing you're not sending it home to your overseas rellies. You're doing the patriotic thing in Canada's favour... Well done.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Good thing you're not sending it home to your overseas rellies. You're doing the patriotic thing in Canada's favour... Well done.

Thank you!  Every single dollar gets reinvested locally, which is something that non-Whites just won't do!  They'll send the money back home, because that's just what they do...  Home for them is home, and it isn't White people Nations.

Anonymous

I spend 100% of my money in Canada.  Immigrants do not...  To them, Canada is like a whore that's open to fucking...  to raping.

They view Canada as a pushover, which it is.  Ready to get raped for their own financial gain, which goes straight back to their home country.

More Chinks and Paki's are on their way here, every single fucking day, so I don't care anymore...

The White race is the only race that seems happy to commit its own suicide, and I'll just sit back and watch!   :laugh:

caskur

Quote from: "Mel"I spend 100% of my money in Canada.  Immigrants do not...  To them, Canada is like a whore that's open to fucking...  to raping.

They view Canada as a pushover, which it is.  Ready to get raped for their own financial gain, which goes straight back to their home country.

More Chinks and Paki's are on their way here, every single fucking day, so I don't care anymore...

The White race is the only race that seems happy to commit its own suicide, and I'll just sit back and watch!   :laugh:

And hope the decision makers get the karma they deserve.

My Filipina aunty used to send huge boxes filled with stuff back to the Philippines but the sad story to her life (according to me and my sensibilities) was that one of her brothers worked in Saudi Arabia but back home in the Philippines he had 10 children growing up without their dad around... Anyway he only used to get 1 week holiday a year. It makes me sick that men can't work in their own countries growing older with their kids. They have to work overseas to get ahead.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The only thing that surprises me now, is how black pieces of shit can still pop out 10 kids in White nations and still get by just fine, while Whites have essentially just given up on the struggle...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview