Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"That was not my impression at the time  .. so she did nothing? and it was all a big coincidence ... including a permanent and equally coincidental departure?

If so, that should have been made really clear at the time .. because everyone was left thinking (and as I recall, told)  it was deliberate destruction .. especially when timed exactly  with permanent departure directly following almost constant posting

Let's just say that RW was never really a fit for this forum and leave it at that.

cc

OK. I'm good with that.

We have moved forward from that point in time and done well

And Thanks ...... Onward >>>>>>>>>>>
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Let me just say, that the Real Woman was permitted to control much more than she should have been, by any Admin...

Let me just say, that I would probably enjoy having teh sex with the Real Woman, hard & dirty style.

Let me say, that it is confirmed she sneaks around the forums, and I don't have a problem with that...

Anonymous

I would also like to state that my penis is only about six inches long!

Therefor, while I'm fucking some sense into her against her will, her discomfort would be minimal...

Anonymous

Peaches says she still logs into cbt regularly.

Vancouver

I was digging through my old tripod account(web hosting nobody heard of or remembers) and found this audio clip from 2011.

Real and legit RealWoman. Ultra rare.

">
Time is malleable

Odinson

Anonymous

If anyone can't quite make out the first part, she was addressing the poster '604 Trucker.'  604 is the area code in the GVRD.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Those were the fun times on these forums, before they fell into the hands of female dictatorships.  Thankfully 4chan is still around for that old school feels...

Real Woman isn't the person anymore that she used to be then, and she may even be dead now due to her health issues.  It's kind of sad in a way, as she has posted on these forums for a long time, only to reduce herself to nothing when all was said and done.

Anonymous

Do you know the difference between a girl and a boy Skippy?  :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: Marty post_id=363304 time=1590279044
Do you know the difference between a girl and a boy Skippy?  :wink:

It's the Real Woman!   :ohmy:

Berry Sweet

Please don't tell me your new obsession is RW.  You need to get laid Mel...how long has it been?  5 years?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=363316 time=1590291195 user_id=164
Please don't tell me your new obsession is RW.  You need to get laid Mel...how long has it been?  5 years?

It would've been 2017 I think, when I last banged my Ex...

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=363316 time=1590291195 user_id=164

Nothing that a cute and diverse professional couldn't accept payment to rectify...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=363319 time=1590292074 user_id=1676
Nothing that a cute and diverse professional couldn't accept payment to rectify...

I am a man of dignity, and would never pay for sex!

">