Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=375499 time=1597315619
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375498 time=1597315376 user_id=1676
Bottled mineral water can be quite invigorating...

I drink them all the time!  They are dirt cheap to buy here (like 30 cents/bottle)!

Most of those are tap water with their PH adjusted...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375500 time=1597315919 user_id=1676
Most of those are tap water with their PH adjusted...

Most are, but Canada can bottle and filter river water for cheap...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Cronus

Quote from: Mel post_id=375491 time=1597313262
Quote from: Cronus post_id=375357 time=1597242570 user_id=1583
Nothing specific with this thread other than you starting it and it keeps her in the forefront for your obsession with her.

Then you get out of your mind drunk and post her pic and PI. We figured maybe out of sight, out of mind. You know...since you get out of your mind drunk and post shit like that.

OH, I know......

Post your PI.

Understand this, Kiebler's...  I started this thread for fun, but 90% of the posts in this thread are not mine!  The Real Woman just seems to be that popular, and it's not because of me!

Two:  If the pic of the lady wearing a tablecloth as a dress is the actual Real Woman, than why hasn't it been removed from this thread?  Either my Kung Fu is bad, or you're not removing PI that you claim I have posted!

Looks like you were so fucked up you don't remember. You posted her pic, name, and husbands name. And if you don't remember that, blame your alcohol addled brain. I have always let you post just about anything you want, till you cross the line, then I have to step in.  

Allowing guest posting was a request from a member, specifically so you could post. We can also shut down guest posting, specifically because of you.
Quote from: Mel post_id=374646 time=1596881129
They all liked to fuck me around.

Real Women did also.

Her real name is ********* *******, and she lives in *****, BC.  Her husband is named ******.

They fucked with me, but what they didn't know, is that my Kung Fu was strong...

That is now an archived post.

Post your PI Mel. It's only fair isn't it????
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375502 time=1597316188 user_id=1676
Full of mining byproducts...

Nah...  Here in BC, we gots da high flow!  Water is good.  All contaminants flushed into the Oceans decades ago!

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=375504 time=1597316948 user_id=1583
Looks like you were so fucked up you don't remember. You posted her pic, name, and husbands name. And if you don't remember that, blame your alcohol addled brain. I have always let you post just about anything you want, till you cross the line, then I have to step in.  

Allowing guest posting was a request from a member, specifically so you could post. We can also shut down guest posting, specifically because of you.

That's was Mimi's pic I posted, not Real Woman's...  You seem to be getting angry and confused as to what I did!   :laugh:

Cronus

Quote from: Mel post_id=375506 time=1597317194
Quote from: Cronus post_id=375504 time=1597316948 user_id=1583

That's was Mimi's pic I posted, not Real Woman's...  You seem to be getting angry and confused as to what I did!   :laugh:

I know what you did Mel. No confusion. I deleted the real pic of the Real Woman and archived the PI. And yes I do know, and have pics of Real Woman, so I know the difference. I deleted the pic of RW and archived the post where you gave names etc. Whether you remember it or not YOU did it. Not angry Mel, just kind of sad that you have lowered yourself to that level.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=375511 time=1597317918 user_id=1583
I know what you did Mel. No confusion. I deleted the real pic of the Real Woman and archived the PI. And yes I do know, and have pics of Real Woman, so I know the difference. I deleted the pic of RW and archived the post where you gave names etc. Whether you remember it or not YOU did it. Not angry Mel, just kind of sad that you have lowered yourself to that level.

You're fucking confused, Kiebler's.  I know the Real Woman's real name.  But I don't have her pics, unless table-cloth dress woman is actually the Real Woman!  Which in that case my Kung Fu may have been less than stellar, but those pics have not been removed!

So what pics are you talking about?  Mimi's pics?

Anonymous

You're confusing Carmen's pics, with Lizzy's pics, aren't ya Kiebler's!

Just admit your mistake, and all is well...

Anonymous

Ok don't answer then coward. Suck the snotty end of my pork sword.

Cronus

No confusion Mel. And regardless of who may or may not know those names, you just can't resist posting them. Keep proving my case, although I don't need the extra confirmation.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...