Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This one shall replace it then. We should call this thread "Fun with Steak"!

The Real Woman lives again (not that she died)!

The main street in Trail should be renamed "The Real Woman Way" as she liked to get things her way.

Anonymous

I suggest the mods have some fun with Mel and dump all his RW obsession threads into the locked one. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=375376 time=1597258190 user_id=114
I suggest the mods have some fun with Mel and dump all his RW obsession threads into the locked one. :laugh3:

That will make poor little Mel pout. We will laugh though.

Anonymous

I suppose if there isn't a dedicated the Real Woman thread I guess she could be discussed in other threads relating to politics, economics and the like. Sort of a sidebar within a thread. The Real Woman can fit into any thread at any time, there is no reason to restrict the Real Woman to just one thread when she can be potentially in every thread.

I for one welcome expanded content of the Real Woman in any and every thread.

The Real Woman has now gone primetime.

cc

Unfortunately spoiled little brat mel destroys everything he touches
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

He can be like a bull in a China shop, sure...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=375357 time=1597242570 user_id=1583
Nothing specific with this thread other than you starting it and it keeps her in the forefront for your obsession with her.

Then you get out of your mind drunk and post her pic and PI. We figured maybe out of sight, out of mind. You know...since you get out of your mind drunk and post shit like that.

OH, I know......

Post your PI.

Understand this, Kiebler's...  I started this thread for fun, but 90% of the posts in this thread are not mine!  The Real Woman just seems to be that popular, and it's not because of me!

Two:  If the pic of the lady wearing a tablecloth as a dress is the actual Real Woman, than why hasn't it been removed from this thread?  Either my Kung Fu is bad, or you're not removing PI that you claim I have posted!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=375394 time=1597261953 user_id=88
Unfortunately spoiled little brat mel destroys everything he touches

Just like everything you touch, you Jew.  Powertripping Jew.

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=375491 time=1597313262
Quote from: Cronus post_id=375357 time=1597242570 user_id=1583
Nothing specific with this thread other than you starting it and it keeps her in the forefront for your obsession with her.

Then you get out of your mind drunk and post her pic and PI. We figured maybe out of sight, out of mind. You know...since you get out of your mind drunk and post shit like that.

OH, I know......

Post your PI.

Understand this, Kiebler's...  I started this thread for fun, but 90% of the posts in this thread are not mine!  The Real Woman just seems to be that popular, and it's not because of me!

Two:  If the pic of the lady wearing a tablecloth as a dress is the actual Real Woman, than why hasn't it been removed from this thread?  Either my Kung Fu is bad, or you're not removing PI that you claim I have posted!

Which posts are PI?  :confused1:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

And since you're the Whiniest Chink here, and the Admin is a Chink also, that's exactly what she did...  To appease the little Korean temper tantrum baby...  To bolster his self esteem.  To make him feel important.

I feel sorry for your 'Blonde Aryan Beauty,' you Korean Cuck...  You sit here, trying to flex, while you claim to have a Blonde Aryan at home...  You're a fucking faggot, and a liar also!

That's why you need Mama Fash to coddle your Cuck ass, just like Iron Cock Jockey does!

Anonymous

And since you're the Whiniest Chink here, and the Admin is a Chink also, that's exactly what she did...  To appease the little Korean temper tantrum baby...  To bolster his self esteem.  To make him feel important.

I feel sorry for your 'Blonde Aryan Beauty,' you Korean Cuck...  You sit here, trying to flex, while you claim to have a Blonde Aryan at home...  You're a fucking faggot, and a liar also!

That's why you need Mama Fash to coddle your Cuck ass, just like Iron Cock Jockey does!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375493 time=1597314100 user_id=1676
Which posts are PI?  :confused1:

Why ask me?  I'm the one asking Kiebler's what pics were PI that he accused me of posting...

Fuck if I know!

Anonymous

Remember, I can't edit my posts here.  What you see is what you get!  I'm not allowed a registered handle here!   :laugh:

Frood

Bottled mineral water can be quite invigorating...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=375498 time=1597315376 user_id=1676
Bottled mineral water can be quite invigorating...

I drink them all the time!  They are dirt cheap to buy here (like 30 cents/bottle)!