Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Is the Real Woman still even alive?

Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=365757 time=1591916481
OK.  Let's try this:  The Real Woman would be personally familiar with a made for TV movie, and a TV series.  Respectively, how many letters did the titles of each of these two contain?

Canadian TV or US TV?

If it's Canadian, no one will know, and no one will give a fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365931 time=1592008705
Canadian TV or US TV?

If it's Canadian, no one will know, and no one will give a fuck.

The Real Woman would probably clue into this question, and would know the answer.  It is highly doubtful that anyone else on these boards, other than myself and the Real Woman, could answer the question.  In this way, I can verify if the Real Woman is alive and posting!

cc

It takes a cruel (and stupid) mind to post some of the disability descriptions you twats posted

compounded by the fact that not one of you has even the slightest clue of her true status

I never from day one liked her, but damned right I'll fight that "disability" crap lowlife shit no matter who it is applied to .. or who is applying it

Y'"all"s  game has been called for what it is .. swamp scum

Suck it up little babies  

poor little mely's crying the poor lil me blues as always ac_boring

">

but cute tune by 2 masters, eh?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365933 time=1592009760 user_id=88
I never from day one liked her, but damned right I'll fight that "disability" crap lowlife shit no matter who it is applied to .. or who is applying it

She's the one that claimed her body is becoming disabled, not us.  The extent of that disability is in question, and only the Real Woman can confirm if her body is in fact a Jello-like mass only kept alive by machines, or not!

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365779 time=1591922013 user_id=88
Quote This is a Real Woman thread!

Yes it is, and it is my business

You have been scumbagginging with many nasty made up speculations of her problems

And I don't like it  .. and will speak out on it every time you try it

You are not on your poo, piss, fag and bigot forum now .. So, suck it up little boy

I've had my issues with cc, but she's dead right about this thread.  However, I'm only going to poast once more in it, and say two things.

First, Mel is coming across like some kind of incel with a fixation on a married woman who doesn't poast here any more.  And second, if she did I truly doubt she'd give Mel the sweat off her ass.

Anonymous

It takes a cruel (and stupid) mind to post some of the disability descriptions you twats posted

compounded by the fact that not one of you has even the slightest clue of her true status

Suck it up little babies

You mean like you are utterly failing to do? Whining that "it's just not trooooo" when in all likelihood you'd be whining "you crossed the liiiiiine" if any of it was?

This might very well be a game for swamp scum, it wouldn't matter because a Karen like you is incapable of rising to even that level and prefer to complain about how it's being played, no matter how it is being played, because that's the only way you know how to deal with it. Desperately calling the swamp scum for what you insist it is, you are the unwanted fish turds on the bottom of the drying up lake, only interested in the swamp scum's removal from the surface because you figure it the precursor to your chance to shine.

Herman may invite his shitters to be shined, but even he could tell you that it's impossible to polish a turd. Suck that up, bitchtits.

Vancouver

Time is malleable

cc

^^ Yes and before that  la femme

Quote from: Guest post_id=365940 time=1592016065

Suck it up little babies

You mean like you are utterly failing to do? Whining that "it's just not trooooo" when in all likelihood you'd be whining "you crossed the liiiiiine" if any of it was?

This might very well be a game for swamp scum, it wouldn't matter because a Karen like you is incapable of rising to even that level and prefer to complain about how it's being played, no matter how it is being played, because that's the only way you know how to deal with it. Desperately calling the swamp scum for what you insist it is, you are the unwanted fish turds on the bottom of the drying up lake, only interested in the swamp scum's removal from the surface because you figure it the precursor to your chance to shine.

Herman may invite his shitters to be shined, but even he could tell you that it's impossible to polish a turd. Suck that up, bitchtits.

That's funny as hell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365942 time=1592016472 user_id=88
^^ Yes and before that  la femme

Quote from: Guest post_id=365940 time=1592016065

Suck it up little babies

That's fu<snip>

Go suck a moose dick Karen.

cc

Does seem "swamp scum" struck a nerve

Anonymous

Quote from: Vancouver post_id=365941 time=1592016187 user_id=65
Is cc same person as cc la tarte?

Yes.

Anonymous

CC, stop trying to be some heroic Jewish saviour of the people...  Your Modus Operandi has never changed:  You try to create problems where there are none, you try to divide people, and then you play dumb when the smarter posters call you out.

CC, you're just jelly that my threads are more fun than your repetitive Muslim threads...  No matter how much you hate my threads, they are simply superior to your repetitive crap!  Always have, and always will be!  You don't have what it takes to be an elite!  An elite team member you are not!

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=365939 time=1592015565 user_id=2013
I've had my issues with cc, but she's dead right about this thread.  However, I'm only going to poast once more in it, and say two things.

First, Mel is coming across like some kind of incel with a fixation on a married woman who doesn't poast here any more.  And second, if she did I truly doubt she'd give Mel the sweat off her ass.

Thank you for your contribution!  However, like CC, you don't have what it takes to become an elite.  Sorry.

cc

You are too easy to troll

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365949 time=1592017087 user_id=88
You are too easy to troll

You'll never become an elite.  Please stop trying to be.  Please remove yourself from this thread and go study the Torah or something...