Started by Anonymous, May 02, 2020, 07:10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Why is eveyone obsessed by RW, she is NOT COMMING BACK

Renee

Quote from: Guest post_id=374023 time=1596569194

Sure she is...Just ask that idiot Mel.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=374030 time=1596570421 user_id=156

It's too bad that you just can't stop turning into the angry old fat cunt that you are...  For some reason you could maintain your composure at Blue's forum.  Unfortunately here you can't, and I've lost respect for you, and for many other posters also that have turned into literal Nigs also.

Back to the topic at hand...  I believe (not having Admin access here), that The Real Woman is now gone.  Maybe not dead, but gone from these forums.  I can't blame her.  You fucking clowns are clowns, and can't even let a Guest forum run freely, which I predicted.

She posted here and there on my forum, but not much...  I doubt she'll waste her time here with the current Chinks in charge...  Maybe the odd browse, but no post.

So is The Real Woman dead?  Physically I believe she's well on her way to meet her maker...  Currently on the forums?  She's gone.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=374155 time=1596616751

It's too bad that you just can't stop turning into the angry old fat cunt that you are...  For some reason you could maintain your composure at Blue's forum.  Unfortunately here you can't, and I've lost respect for you, and for many other posters also that have turned into literal Nigs also.

ac_toofunny.. After all that bullshit, I find one measly bit of your blather worth commenting on.

I find it completely baffling and more than a little amusing that you would think that I care whether or not you "respect" me as a poster. I don't post here or anywhere for that matter looking for respect. I don't find it all that important to have the respect of people I do not even know and will never meet in RL. If I garner some along the way, I guess that's a plus. But apparently you think it's important since this is not the first time you have cried about it. It's just another indication of your desperate need to be an attention whore and that stems directly from you pathetic personal life.

Now go suck down another bottle of bargain basement hooch and keep making a fool of yourself. You may not get much "respect" that way but every forum needs a court jester. I guess someone has to fill those big red shoes and you're already well on your way to having the big red nose.

BTW, I've already told you dozens of times that RW is not posting here or on any forum I am aware of. For the life of me I cannot get my head around your obsession with thinking she would or would even want to. No doubt she has enough on her plate and posting for your pleasure on one of your failed, deviant, forums full of scatophiles and fart sniffers ain't one of them.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Both of you calm down and Have fun with steak.

Anonymous

https://previews.123rf.com/images/9nong/9nong1909/9nong190900076/130473246-unconscious-woman-falling-down-from-staircase.jpg">

Anonymous

This is what RW has likely ended up as

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/CR2H7M/sad-or-depressed-senior-woman-in-a-wheelchair-looking-down-studio-CR2H7M.jpg">

So sad

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Guest post_id=374023 time=1596569194

https://media.tenor.com/images/e98f29fa9b1d7521f953ac8e9ff61015/tenor.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=374355 time=1596751433
This is what RW has likely ended up as

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/CR2H7M/sad-or-depressed-senior-woman-in-a-wheelchair-looking-down-studio-CR2H7M.jpg">

So sad

I think the Real Woman has an electric wheeler that she can control with a straw. She uses technology to her advantage.

Anonymous

she's deteriorated so much lately she couldn't control a chair using a straw

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/1e/a5/4c1ea541a945a7c6e601d159b40fe6c2.jpg">

Anonymous

If lizzy looks like that then I don't understand why so many posters are obsessed with her

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=374659 time=1596896392
If lizzy looks like that then I don't understand why so many posters are obsessed with her

The Real Woman is an internet star.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=374155 time=1596616751

Back to the topic at hand...  I believe (not having Admin access here), that The Real Woman is now gone.  Maybe not dead, but gone from these forums.  I can't blame her.  You fucking clowns are clowns, and can't even let a Guest forum run freely, which I predicted.

She posted here and there on my forum, but not much...  I doubt she'll waste her time here with the current Chinks in charge...  Maybe the odd browse, but no post.

So is The Real Woman dead?  Physically I believe she's well on her way to meet her maker...  Currently on the forums?  She's gone.

And you needed 28 pages of shitpoasting from you and other lamers to say that?  That seems unhealthy and ... unwholesome to me, mang.  You coulda been poasting interesting music clips, FFS.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=374846 time=1596942044 user_id=88
That was greatly needed

You are right. This thread is needed for us to determine the current state of the Real Woman, it is akin to the Emergency Broadcast System. Citizens of the Internet can come to this thread to learn current updates, news and information regarding the status of the Real Woman. This thread is a public service.