Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

This Sub

Started by Anonymous, April 28, 2020, 01:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oak

Quote from: "cc"LOL ^^^

Quote from: "Gaon"There is nothing to dislike about seoulbro. I don't know why Scouse is so butthurt about.

Our pet nazi  is a hater of everything that he is not

Expect anything from a silly twat who spends his time in Stormfront

Eat my shit, cunt.  You might some beans in it.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteNot that Seoulbro cares, but the mods do b/c you're giving out personal information without other's consent.

A cowardly and unscrupulous action  ... Then, not unexpected .. considering where it came from

Lol he needs to seriously find something better to do, I swear the guy has no life at all.  

Though I'm no innocent man at all as I use to troll RW and eves pretty hard in a disturbing manner, but at least I don't waste my life on it like scouse do and live on the edge b/c of it.

Zetsu, first of all I don't care what Scouse posts. He is an insignificant speck of fly shit. I've scraped more useful things from the bottom of my loafers.

I am fit, I work out, I have a fulfilling career, I travel, and I indulge my passion for golf. In other words, I have a life. But, that isn't why Scouse is so jealous of me. I am banging a beautiful aryan goddess. Scouse on the other hand fishes for the PI of men on forums. It must suck to be him.

You're delusional, just because a handful of tards on here who you've never met massage your ego, don't think that you're some super stallion playboy.

The very fact that you constantly have to tell everyone how great your life is and how superior you are proves that you're insecure and likely full of shit.

You talk about mental illness a lot, yet you're the one who spends your time trying to convince strangers on an anonymous internet forum that you're some rich ladies man.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"We all know you don't care guy, but there is an important issue here apart from that .. ethics (or rather the lack thereof)

Oh I get it. But, did anyone seriously expect some over the hill batshit cray imbecile who's only friends are socially awkward teenaged boys to be ethical.

I'm older than you are you, I'm unsuccessful man, and I've also got less hair.   :sad:

You know my problem? I've got short man syndrome. Brits are always short and fat and I'm no different. Couple that with my inherent inferiority, bad teeth and what we have is a petty, bitter, vindictive, little germ who lashes out at those who I feels threatened by.

I'm not part of any master race. I should deal with it and just be content that my presence is tolerated by superior educated, successful confident heterosexuals.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview