The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

today is my birthday

Started by jaysings, October 22, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy birthday jay. My favourite birthdays were the ones in my late teens and early twenties that fell on a Friday or Saturday, so I could go to the bar. Not that I needed an excuse at that age to go to the bar.

when I was underage I didn't know what a bar or club looks like. now my interest in having fun in a club or bar is wearing off

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Happy birthday jay. My favourite birthdays were the ones in my late teens and early twenties that fell on a Friday or Saturday, so I could go to the bar. Not that I needed an excuse at that age to go to the bar.

when I was underage I didn't know what a bar or club looks like. now my interest in having fun in a club or bar is wearing off

I have never been in a bar in my life jaysings, but from what I have heard it is not an appropriate setting to meet a nice boy or girl.

Odinson

Yea hooking up in a bar usually ends up in a nice one night relationship.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I have never been in a bar in my life jaysings, but from what I have heard it is not an appropriate setting to meet a nice boy or girl.

definitely true. girls look for men made of money and boys look for hot sexy bitches which give them free breakfast in the morning.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea hooking up in a bar usually ends up in a nice one night relationship.

not that easy to hook up a hot chick in a bar in Vancouver. female vancouverites require more and pay less. it won't be easy to let u in without any barrier unless u look like edison chen

Anonymous

definitely true. girls look for men made of money and boys look for hot sexy bitches which give them free breakfast in the morning.

I won't judge anyone, male or female that does that. Kind of right of passage of being young and single.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Yea hooking up in a bar usually ends up in a nice one night relationship.

not that easy to hook up a hot chick in a bar in Vancouver. female vancouverites require more and pay less. it won't be easy to let u in without any barrier unless u look like edison chen

Wow. You people are really hung up on that prettyboy look.

He looks like a early teenage boy.

He would have a hard time getting women here without the fame.

Odinson

Possibly. That free breakfast ain´t worth staying so sneake out before.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I won't judge anyone, male or female that does that. Kind of right of passage of being young and single.

as far as I'm concerned, youth isn't an subterfuge to indulge one in unleashing sexual desire. sanctity isn't necessary to keep, but we should treat every relationship serious at the least.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"

I don't think so. he is very handsome indeed, and he has magical glamour to sexually attract women. he has hooked up uncountable actresses and girls of money and is still capable of hanging out with new girl friends in spite of being rebuked by the public based on his naked photos scandal.

jaysings

it depends on how many layers of makeup does the hot chick have wore on her face

Anonymous

it depends on how many layers of makeup does the hot chick have wore on her face

You like that jaysings?

Odinson

I don't think so. he is very handsome indeed, and he has magical glamour to sexually attract women. he has hooked up uncountable actresses and girls of money and is still capable of hanging out with new girl friends in spite of being rebuked by the public based on his naked photos scandal.

He has money. Every last one of celebs have somekind of a sex photo scandal.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

as far as I'm concerned, youth isn't an subterfuge to indulge one in unleashing sexual desire. sanctity isn't necessary to keep, but we should treat every relationship serious at the least.

Oh no no no..  :D

The bimbo/airheads are just for one thing.

Odinson

That and after you have sobered up/emptied, you might not wanna listen to her voice ever again.