The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

today is my birthday

Started by jaysings, October 22, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

why does my birthday take place on tuesday? I can't go wild all night long

Anonymous

Happy b-day my handsome prince. I wish I was on the West coast, so I could give you one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0Nnp8FhTuui8mTMzFeAEPoD_dhM6MIR0OxtxHCjlB8oqBDi1loQ">

but you will have to settle for one of these.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRory28Lx-v4FOpt1tERAydS9hDv86lqn7RBkw4zZCPA65E5EHGsA">

Annie

Happy Birthday! I hope you like chocolate!

http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/GFB_13_SCA6AMERBTY_CH1837_W1_SQ">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

That's not chocolate

That's a fucken cake mate
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Heeeyy Gordy!!!! How are you??? And yes, that's a f'n cake, so there's enough for Jay to share with everyone  :D
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Ya you do, but noooo not for here, k? Lets say here you can like just start over and be good ol Gordy :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Hey mate im cool

Jay can go shove that cake up his ass

with the candles lit !!

see ive still got it !!!

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Annie"Ya you do, but noooo not for here, k? Lets say here you can like just start over and be good ol Gordy :-)

I was never good ol Gordy

For those that don't know me and this other cunt ( can I say that here ? ;) closed down the Henry Hill mafia site then I went to DV and this was like 8 years ago or it could have been 20 I cant remember cos iv'e been on drugs since Febuary sometimew but I forget which year it was
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Annie"Ya you do, but noooo not for here, k? Lets say here you can like just start over and be good ol Gordy :-)

I was never good ol Gordy

For those that don't know me and this other cunt ( can I say that here ? ;) closed down the Henry Hill mafia site then I went to DV and this was like 8 years ago or it could have been 20 I cant remember cos iv'e been on drugs since Febuary sometimew but I forget which year it was

WTF?? Hard to follow and I said FOLLOW not a word that rhymes with it. ;)

Annie

I used to be on DV many many years ago too. Can't remember half the stuff I should, but meh oh well.  Oh and do hugs not drugs, unless it's weed, weed is ok  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I used to be on DV many many years ago too. Can't remember half the stuff I should, but meh oh well.  Oh and do hugs not drugs, unless it's weed, weed is ok  ;)

I joined DV just before it folded, so I don't remember much about it.

GORDY GAMBINO

I gawt some weed that would blow yer fucken head off

as you do  ;)
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

I was on DV for like 4 years or more I think.

Annie

Haha Gordy, I'm sure you do! But so do I! Muahaha!

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I gawt some weed that would blow yer fucken head off

as you do  ;)

Mary Jane is bad for you.