News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

This forum isn't working so well today...

Started by Anonymous, May 18, 2020, 04:01:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

...for some reason.

https://i.ibb.co/55bXwNj/1550022746495.gif">

Anonymous

I have to do some maintenance..

Expect the board to be off and on tomorrow.

cc

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Ban guns...

OK, but not until me and my "friend" have a little chat with Trudy ... k?  :wink:

Quote from: "Fashionista"I have to do some maintenance..

Expect the board to be off and on tomorrow.

Okey Dokey. We all appreciate the work you put in .. THANKS!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Can't ban these guns!

https://i.ibb.co/jfSzPkD/1589835443274.jpg">

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mel"Can't ban these guns!

https://i.ibb.co/jfSzPkD/1589835443274.jpg">

whazzup, you miserable ol' bastard.... i'm glad to see you.... i was wondering i you were ok but i was scared to ask.... between flat earth and Jesus, i'm already pretty fuckin unpopular....

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"whazzup, you miserable ol' bastard.... i'm glad to see you.... i was wondering i you were ok but i was scared to ask.... between flat earth and Jesus, i'm already pretty fuckin unpopular....

What's poppin'?  Ya, I'm still around, but can't really post on these forums anymore except in areas like this sub!  I've been permanently removed from the main boards!   :laugh:

It's all good though, as there are other places to post also!

Moved a few months ago, still getting settled in, keeping a low profile and helping to 'flatten the Covid-19 curve' by staying at home collecting the emergency Covid welfare benefits like a good Canadian should!   :laugh:

How goes you?  And remember, joggers gonna jog!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mel"How goes you?

i'm right as rain.... enjoying my days and watching these cov-idiots wear masks and lockdown like pavlovs dogs.... what a fuckin band of retards....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i'm right as rain.... enjoying my days and watching these cov-idiots wear masks and lockdown like pavlovs dogs.... what a fuckin band of retards....

You guys South of the border seem to be mask happy all of a sudden!  Here a few wear masks, but the vast majority don't seem to.  This is a very small community here, and nobody wears masks.  Met a neighbour that lives on the other end of the street the other day, and he extended a handshake.

Just a whole lot of plexi-glass everywhere and lines on the floor where you're supposed to stand.  In one way I don't mind the social distancing aspect though, as at least now some stranger isn't bumping into my ass when I'm waiting in line for the till.  That's one thing I hope stays:  Strangers that I don't know should stay outta my personal space!

Anonymous

Slowly things are opening up here though, which is good.  Restaurant down the road just opened for take-out only after being shut completely for months, with many others in a similar situation.  This areas employment relies heavily on the service sector, as well as tourism, so many have been hit hard I would think.

Neighbours wife works at the hospital, and says it's a ghost town inside there...  NOTHING happening but empty hallways and rooms.  So knowing that, it's time to open before people and the nation become even more devastated economically.

Anonymous

Just a reminder, we'll probably have disrupted service over the next day or so as I do some maintenance.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "cc"

OK, but not until me and my "friend" have a little chat with Trudy ... k?  :wink:

But, but, if they ban guns, the internet will be more safe!

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "cc"

But, but, if they ban guns, the internet will be more safe!

J-Trudy-Lo is a little bitch arse pansy boi who wants to subjugate his citizens indefinitely...

...that little bitch needs to go act in a soap opera and leave the functioning of the country to much better equipped people... ie Janitors, clerks, bricks and mortar proprietors, or anyone who doesn't suckle from his teets...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview