The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Cinco de May -The American Holiday

Started by Oak, May 04, 2020, 05:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

This guy is going up the tree to collect Tubâ.

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Most Filipinos in Canada, whether they are immigrants or TFW's are quite diligent.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Fashionista"Most Filipinos in Canada, whether they are immigrants or TFW's are quite diligent.

Without question. Filipinos, like other races, have their good and bad apples. Surely though, you notice how there are a lot of them out there working.

One friend has a very young daughter who is now a lawyer. She just graduated from law school. I'm so happy for them. Another young girl just graduated from high school and she is going to pursue medicine. I'm so excited for these young people. The world is their oyster.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Frood

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my entire clan from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, there is no one who is an alcoholic but I see my younger male cousins do like to collect bottles of spirited beverages.

...and drink them...

Filipinos here...the ones under 40, love their barrel wash..  :laugh:

Do you think any of those Filipinas where you live would sit on my lap and drink a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Under 30's...sure... 30+ and they've tamed themselves a fair bit.... over 40....unlikely unless they've previously been married or involved with a pisshead...

That's for those who were born here or came in their youth...

Foreign older ones are all about keeping up on appearances (closet barrel washers...)  :laugh:

Just be sure to check your wallet...

No. I would not bunch them all in one basket. I know many in their late 20s who are very much driven and into their careers and would not sit on the lap of a married man. They are up and coming scientists, virologists (one is working with her peers to study COVID-19 to better understand this virus), doctors, dentists, marine biologists, pastors, lawyers, radiologists, marketing analysts, etcetera. Try not to generalize people especially those who are hard working people who have one common goal and that is to help improve the lives of their families and provide them with better opportunities. That is the plight of the Filipino worker even if it means he/she has to work 3 jobs.

It's my general personal observations of Australian Filipinos and immigrants from the Philippines.... there are of course variances...
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "@realAzhyaAryola"In my entire clan from the Pearl of the Orient Seas, there is no one who is an alcoholic but I see my younger male cousins do like to collect bottles of spirited beverages.

...and drink them...

Do you think any of those Filipinas where you live would sit on my lap and drink a thimble or two of barrel wash.

Under 30's...sure... 30+ and they've tamed themselves a fair bit.... over 40....unlikely unless they've previously been married or involved with a pisshead...

Foreign older ones are all about keeping up on appearances (closet barrel washers...)  :laugh:

No. I would not bunch them all in one basket. I know many in their late 20s who are very much driven and into their careers and would not sit on the lap of a married man. They are up and coming scientists, virologists (one is working with her peers to study COVID-19 to better understand this virus), doctors, dentists, marine biologists, pastors, lawyers, radiologists, marketing analysts, etcetera. Try not to generalize people especially those who are hard working people who have one common goal and that is to help improve the lives of their families and provide them with better opportunities. That is the plight of the Filipino worker even if it means he/she has to work 3 jobs.

It's my general personal observations of Australian Filipinos and immigrants from the Philippines.... there are of course variances...

Which applies to other races. I have two female relatives in Australia, married with kids. They are both hard working mothers working full time and also sending money back home to support their parents. They just want them to be well taken care of. One is a teacher and one is a nurse.
@realAzhyaAryola

Frood

...and drink them...

Which applies to other races. I have two female relatives in Australia, married with kids. They are both hard working mothers working full time and also sending money back home to support their parents. They just want them to be well taken care of. One is a teacher and one is a nurse.

It was a distinct but still generalized observation of Filipinos here...

...I have observations on other cultures and ethnicities here too... nothing personal...
Blahhhhhh...

@realAzhyaAryola

...and drink them...

It was a distinct but still generalized observation of Filipinos here...

...I have observations on other cultures and ethnicities here too... nothing personal...

I did not think it was personal. I was just saying anyway.
@realAzhyaAryola