The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Price on haircut gone up

Started by Vancouver, May 22, 2020, 04:37:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I paid the same price as before the cough pandemic.

Vancouver

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=363349 time=1590308258 user_id=2015

Thank you for reporting back. My haircut place was only charging $19 before. I guess its fair that they raise the price.
Time is malleable

Vancouver

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=363315 time=1590290950 user_id=164I mean, who knows...I go to the store to buy smokes and who knows what dude before me touched the door handle and was jacking off on his drive to the store with a dirty penis....that runs thru my mind more than covid.
When I use public washroom I see that some men just don't bother washing their hands. There could be pee on their hands. When I exit the washroom I have to use paper towel to open the door. I hate how some washrooms don't provide paper towels. So called eco friendly hand air dryer. I wash my hands and I touch the door handle and my hand is soiled again.

Berry sweet you grow mangoes in your home? I remember you were growing some kind of fruit. I'm thinking of growijg mangoes.  Some people say it'll grow to be too big for indoor.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: TheVancouverGuy post_id=363351 time=1590309133 user_id=65
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=363349 time=1590308258 user_id=2015

Thank you for reporting back. My haircut place was only charging $19 before. I guess its fair that they raise the price.

You think it's fair because of the lower number of chairs that can be utilized? Perhaps because it takes more time now that the chair, scissors and clippers must be sanitized after every customer?