Replies: 8531
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:49:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Live Stream of Social Unrest...

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2020, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=364993 time=1591441549 user_id=2015
I will not be dropping to my knee at one of these white people bad demonstrations.

You're going to drop to me now, Motherfucker.

Anonymous

Are we fucking clear here?  Good.  Don't fucking test me.

Anonymous

Cronus

Quote from: Mel post_id=364997 time=1591441915
I know your name, and the depot you work out of...  You best keep your tough guy shit in check, for your own good.

Now Eddie, you don't want to go down that path.
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=365025 time=1591465292 user_id=1583
Quote from: Mel post_id=364997 time=1591441915
I know your name, and the depot you work out of...  You best keep your tough guy shit in check, for your own good.

Now Eddie, you don't want to go down that path.

I agree.

Anonymous

Poll: 56% Of Americans Believe Police Are Behaving Appropriately Or Not Being Aggressive Enough

https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/poll-police-behaving-appropriately-aggressive-protests/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hPtgqfgIBwuNdvKbSCbmpsEeVTj9AwABYA4i0h4a">https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/poll ... ABYA4i0h4a">https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/05/poll-police-behaving-appropriately-aggressive-protests/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=hPtgqfgIBwuNdvKbSCbmpsEeVTj9AwABYA4i0h4a

A new NPR-Marist poll found that 56% of Americans believe that the police are behaving appropriately or not being aggressive enough during the nationwide demonstrations after George Floyd's death.

The survey, which was conducted Tuesday through Wednesday, asked 1,062 American adults about police behavior in relation to the protests about George Floyd's death with a margin of error of +/- 4 percentage points.

cc

^^ No surprise .. . also likely means not a high % want less or none ... as many will answer not sure  or other options etc

Not the impression all media is giving, and what we see on the streets represent a small number

Just looked at poll itself - "35% of the total respondents thought that the police were being too aggressive " meaning a fair # of  Demoncrats  thinking it is not too aggressive .. and far below "Appropriately Or Not Being Aggressive Enough"

We may see law and order a very large election decider
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365055 time=1591488631 user_id=88
^^ No surprise .. . also likely means not a high % want less or none ... as many will answer not sure  or other options etc

Not the impression all media is giving, and what we see on the streets represent a small number

Just looked at poll itself - "35% of the total respondents thought that the police were being too aggressive " meaning a fair # of  Demoncrats  thinking it is not too aggressive

I have been watching ABC, NBC and CBS over the past week..

The impression they are trying to convey is that Americans want less police with reduced powers to enforce the law,

cc

Yes - All the above are uber left ... no surprise

poll shows a very different picture .. people speaking not news speaking  ... also no surprise

A country without strong order is no longer a country

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365057 time=1591489068 user_id=88
Yes - All the above are uber left ... no surprise

poll shows a very different picture .. people speaking not news speaking  ... also no surprise

A country without strong order is no longer a country

Those three networks are like China's media.....guiding correct public opinion.

cc

Very much so "guiding correct public opinion"

The left, now mostly uber-left is flirting with trouble ... danger in the streets and homes

and flirting with losing an election - most people, even most of those who might say they want less order will vote for "safety" as it is the # 1 desire and need of most humans

cc

I suspect Biden and Senators and Congresspeople on his side will greatly go with what they see as this "hot" agenda forgetting that this is far less than 1/2 the people

I think they will find they were wrong as the people will speak ultimately

It's still scary that we have people thinking that way - - most big cities are dangerous .. yet "some" want it in effect more dangerous .. they just don't get the connection between law and order and safety .. I find it hard to believe such stupidity

I could be proved wrong, but I think they unwittingly may be costing themselves an election they may well have won

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365062 time=1591490044 user_id=88
I suspect Biden and Senators and Congresspeople on his side will greatly go with what they see as this "hot" agenda forgetting that this is far less than 1/2 the people

I think they will find they were wrong as the people will speak ultimately

It's still scary that we have people thinking that way - - most big cities are dangerous .. yet "some" want it in effect more dangerous .. they just don't get the connection between law and order and safety .. I find it hard to believe such stupidity

I could be proved wrong, but I think they unwittingly may be costing themselves an election they may well have won

Even though Biden is a frickin hypocrite, he will divide people by race. That is is his election strategy, guaranteed.

prairie redneck.

Anonymous

Protection from criminality only for rich progs. Why would any working class person vote for the Democrats. Mainstream Republicans are just as anti working class as the jackass party.

Odinson

Does police brutality against blacks even exist as some kind of a racist phenomena..

Or is it just meth-headed career criminals getting their just desserts.

The blacks are being attacked... The drones just accept that statement without questioning it.

Killed every single day by the police for no reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview