Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Live Stream of Social Unrest...

Started by Anonymous, May 27, 2020, 08:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364292 time=1590988510 user_id=88
Here's one learner  fire starter student flunking his course

But, he does get the Darwin Award of the night

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266952147834470408">https://twitter.com/i/status/1266952147834470408

Throwing molotov coktails, I don't understand it.

Anonymous

There was a demonstration in Calgary about police brutality and racism..

About one hundred people attended..

They practiced social distancing, there was no violence and no vandalism.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364292 time=1590988510 user_id=88
Here's one learner  fire starter student flunking his course

But, he does get the Darwin Award of the night

https://twitter.com/i/status/1266952147834470408">https://twitter.com/i/status/1266952147834470408

Hs ha, I love it.

Odinson

Independent autopsy report in...

George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'..

">

Anonymous

I like this, it is a nice change from the boring coronavirus.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364351 time=1591039722 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=364343 time=1591032943 user_id=136
Independent autopsy report in...

George Floyd autopsy shows no signs of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation, attributes death to 'being restrained, his underlying health conditions, and any potential intoxicants in his system'..

">

He was charged with third degree murder, which is involuntary manslaughter in Canada..

I don't know if the charge against the policeman will be changed.

That would work with a civilian..

But a cop is doing what he is supposed to do.

cc

QuoteThe criminal complaint noted that the medical examiner's report was preliminary but that the autopsy "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."

It stated that it was "Preliminary"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote" A preliminary autopsy report released last week indicated that the combined effects of being restrained, potential intoxicants in Floyd's system and his underlying health issues, including heart disease, probably contributed to his death. Toxicology results can take weeks."

It stated that it was "Preliminary"

That gives them room to shuffle a bit for the "final" report .. The prelim made no sense whatsoever

It's "softness" resulted in merely 3rd degree being charged .. and I'm not sure it even supports that in a court of law

In fact from it, a lawyer would argue it was natural causes

Anonymous

The preliminary report meant nothing. The indy autopsy the Floyd family got is a different story.

Odinson

Here are Minneapolis cop rules for restraining the perp..

Section 5-311.

"5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold: Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person's trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person's neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Unconscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure. (04/16/12)

PROCEDURES/REGULATIONS II.

The Conscious Neck Restraint may be used against a subject who is actively resisting. (04/16/12)

The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances: (04/16/12)

On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;

For life saving purposes, or;

On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.

Neck restraints shall not be used against subjects who are passively resisting as defined by policy. (04/16/12)

After Care Guidelines (04/16/12)

After a neck restraint or choke hold has been used on a subject, sworn MPD employees shall keep them under close observation until they are released to medical or other law enforcement personnel.

An officer who has used a neck restraint or choke hold shall inform individuals accepting custody of the subject, that the technique was used on the subject."

And here is the source..

http://www.minneapolismn.gov/police/policy/mpdpolicy_5-300_5-300?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=544becce7a4ea92fb4c9c954c1c93a4fc19af76f-1591043984-0-AcUv553ClvBKyZPP3HVlCjYscFvQhjucKWAxM3nmAclOaWaLTUGu5OwTdc1bcfjHKlDJwbkCPtwP6IwADTfNn2uEihU7JlqDS1QRG5WW-gjiJhaQBqYNQP76TJKYd4WIM9CohnvD46em3SxVd7LVcybeUrEBzHlYQ-jA4PFYRwSKmvSFuNaoFVwXMsK2QyqluJWF5yvKp6zytCRLNwUqRWNArDeidIY6vPLzsjAdAfUtr-akXrP8ov7tYAnkBzg3uBAt3RqMq_qy1evuBFWNvJWbhlImEom_n1B7ccL_et-bZWpjWPNblM1yp6QuYxPh2w">http://www.minneapolismn.gov/police/pol ... p6QuYxPh2w">http://www.minneapolismn.gov/police/policy/mpdpolicy_5-300_5-300?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=544becce7a4ea92fb4c9c954c1c93a4fc19af76f-1591043984-0-AcUv553ClvBKyZPP3HVlCjYscFvQhjucKWAxM3nmAclOaWaLTUGu5OwTdc1bcfjHKlDJwbkCPtwP6IwADTfNn2uEihU7JlqDS1QRG5WW-gjiJhaQBqYNQP76TJKYd4WIM9CohnvD46em3SxVd7LVcybeUrEBzHlYQ-jA4PFYRwSKmvSFuNaoFVwXMsK2QyqluJWF5yvKp6zytCRLNwUqRWNArDeidIY6vPLzsjAdAfUtr-akXrP8ov7tYAnkBzg3uBAt3RqMq_qy1evuBFWNvJWbhlImEom_n1B7ccL_et-bZWpjWPNblM1yp6QuYxPh2w

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364369 time=1591043673 user_id=114
The preliminary report meant nothing. The indy autopsy the Floyd family got is a different story.

Right, but let's see what the "final" official report says

After the prelim. they leave me wondering what is going on here

We may get another "soft" one

Anonymous

The officer who used deadly force was white, and George Floyd was black, but I fail to see the proof it was racially motivated.

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364373 time=1591044778 user_id=114
The officer who used deadly force was white, and George Floyd was black, but I fail to see how the proof it was racially motivated.

Its listed as a non-lethal option in the Minneapolis police rules..

cc

ffs smarten up cc

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=364373 time=1591044778 user_id=114
The officer who used deadly force was white, and George Floyd was black, but I fail to see how the proof it was racially motivated.

It absolutely is not proof. Audio from body cams (or any videos) will be important in that regard, one way or t'other

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview