Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Howdy fat fuck

Howzit goin mate
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Howdy fat fuck

Howzit goin mate

Gordy; you ignorant, roo molesting slob. It's nice to see your unwashed ass around here.

Are you up for a good verbal beaten or should I take it easy on you?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

ok..let me be the first to call a huge BULLSHIT on this bullshit....you've been watching too much TV odie....lol

You are too stuck up. I´m joking with the guy. He barely could hold a rifle in his hands.

I know hunters whom have killed brown bears with throwing spears. The long spear would be insurance..

I know men have killed full grown bears with hunting knives when they are really desperate here. But men used to be alot tougher.

Usually of course we hunt with rifles/bows but I would like to try a hunting spear.

That's what the bear said after he shoved the knife up the guys ass and ate him.  :lol:

While I am sure there are a few people in history who have successfully fought off a bear with a hunting knife and survived, the chances that you "know" any of them is extremely slim.

It has happened here several times in past 100years. One guy hacked 2 bears down with an axe but the bears were what we call "eraus-poikanen" meaning young.. Un-skilled.

The guy died of his wounds.

We have 80+ year old hunters still active in our hunting-club. I meant that I personally know men whom have taken down bears with spears which is alot easier.

I would really like to try hunting animals with the old ways before we had firearms...

Odinson

You are right about that first statement.

It is repeating itself. Older dudes calling young dudes boys and weak. "that´s not how they did it in my youth". :lol:

But the world has took a turn from the old ways in mere decades and that phrase doesn´t mean the same.

We are still pretty native around here.

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Again, the meat is an expensive delicacy.

meat or other parts of its body aren't worth hunting a rare animal like bears.

Grizzly and polar bears are rare sightings, but black bears have learned to live among humans. They are so plentiful in urban areas they have become a dangerous nuisance in some places. Controlled hunts or relocating them becomes necessary in some instances.

Considering some aspects of your point, I agree with u Mr.seoulbro. Black bears are getting used to the human inhabiting environment and become a potential cause to have threatened kids and pets.