Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

today is my birthday

Started by jaysings, October 22, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Possibly. That free breakfast ain´t worth staying so sneake out before.

it depends on how many layers of makeup does the hot chick have wore on her face

You like that jaysings?

no, I'll flee away from the scene where the thick-makeup chick is sleeping. Some of them still have beauty although the makeup-mask has dropped off, and I supposedly stay with her longer as a relationship. so that's why I answered so

jaysings

Wow. You people are really hung up on that prettyboy look.

He looks like a early teenage boy.

He would have a hard time getting women here without the fame.

I don't think so. he is very handsome indeed, and he has magical glamour to sexually attract women. he has hooked up uncountable actresses and girls of money and is still capable of hanging out with new girl friends in spite of being rebuked by the public based on his naked photos scandal.

He has money. Every last one of celebs have somekind of a sex photo scandal.

money really helped him a lot, but it was just like a coat that attracts women. he didn't spend too much money on those girls, especially the one who is his boss's daughter.

Anonymous

it depends on how many layers of makeup does the hot chick have wore on her face

You like that jaysings?

no, I'll flee away from the scene where the thick-makeup chick is sleeping. Some of them still have beauty although the makeup-mask has dropped off, and I supposedly stay with her longer as a relationship. so that's why I answered so

Not sure I follow Jay. I think what you are saying is that you don't really like a lot of makeup, but women who wear a lot are usually the ones you date?

Odinson

He means that the last nights beauty might have turned into a next morning beast.

Check this out.. How is that even possible??

http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-girls-with-and-without-makeup-20-pics/">http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-gi ... p-20-pics/">http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-girls-with-and-without-makeup-20-pics/

That´s the worst case scenario.

Odinson

If a woman knows how do makeup, she turn from ugly to good looking. Unfortunately the it wears off and one nights stands are shallow and there´s not much talking.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
You like that jaysings?

Not sure I follow Jay. I think what you are saying is that you don't really like a lot of makeup, but women who wear a lot are usually the ones you date?

Just under one circumstance in which one night stand occurs to me. I don't think I'll take a consideration on dating with the girls wearing a lot of makeup. girls with inborn beauty are exceptional

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"He means that the last nights beauty might have turned into a next morning beast.

Check this out.. How is that even possible??

http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-girls-with-and-without-makeup-20-pics/">http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-gi ... p-20-pics/">http://nedhardy.com/2013/04/26/asian-girls-with-and-without-makeup-20-pics/

That´s the worst case scenario.

some of those girls in the photos are not that bad. they are just not as impressive as when they wear makeup.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"If a woman knows how do makeup, she turn from ugly to good looking. Unfortunately the it wears off and one nights stands are shallow and there´s not much talking.

sexual attraction is made by cheating. boys wrench all their brains to impress hot chick. they attempt to create a feature that they are a man of money, driving an expensive car which they probably lease or pay monthly, and  in fact they are all employed in labour jobs.

Annie

Some of them look like they have colored contacts in. They're eyes are one color without makeup and then another after, hhhmmmmm.  I wish I knew how to do make up. The only thing I know is mascara and chapstick, so that's all I use, oh and liquid cover up but I never can seem to get the right shade :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Can I interest ma'am in a paper bag?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Some of them look like they have colored contacts in. They're eyes are one color without makeup and then another after, hhhmmmmm.  I wish I knew how to do make up. The only thing I know is mascara and chapstick, so that's all I use, oh and liquid cover up but I never can seem to get the right shade :-(

Some of them are indeed wearing contacts. If you notice a lot of them are trying for what can only be described as an anime look; overly large, somewhat disturbingly unnatural, looking eyes.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

That anime doll look is extremely common in east asia.

Scientists have discovered a new race of men in Japan.

Males whom prefer anime girls to real women. They chat, date and kiss together... It´s true love.

I heard this from radio rock.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Well, they def got that anime look!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Annie"Some of them look like they have colored contacts in. They're eyes are one color without makeup and then another after, hhhmmmmm.  I wish I knew how to do make up. The only thing I know is mascara and chapstick, so that's all I use, oh and liquid cover up but I never can seem to get the right shade :-(

Some of them are indeed wearing contacts. If you notice a lot of them are trying for what can only be described as an anime look; overly large, somewhat disturbingly unnatural, looking eyes.

You are right Ms. Renee.