Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:20:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

A

With the current social unrest...

Started by Anonymous, June 02, 2020, 04:05:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xMV85Gl2q0&feature=emb_title&bpctr=1591130632">
... 1591130632">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xMV85Gl2q0&feature=emb_title&bpctr=1591130632

Odinson

Excellent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCY2O1gVt0&feature=emb_title">
... =emb_title">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuCY2O1gVt0&feature=emb_title

Anonymous

Judging by recent events, why would anyone even want to live near Negroes?  Look at the destruction and mayhem that follows anywhere there are large packs of Negroes...

Anonymous

A war memorial on the grounds of the Saskatchewan legislature was vandalized....it was spray painted with the words justice for Floyd.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364588 time=1591142644 user_id=3254
A war memorial on the grounds of the Saskatchewan legislature was vandalized....it was spray painted with the words justice for Floyd.

The further Western society slides into degradation, the more I think the wrong side lost in 1945...

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=364511 time=1591119722 user_id=3254
We've been fortunate not to have been victims of crime in our neighbourhood.

But at any time the angry pack of groids could hit suburbia...  Just imagine you being home alone, and a pack of angry groids breaks in.  You know they will demolish all of your holes with their large negro penises.  You'll be lucky if they don't kill you afterwards!

Your only hope in these desperate times?  An armed White man coming to your rescue!

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=364590 time=1591143620

But at any time the angry pack of groids could hit suburbia...  Just imagine you being home alone, and a pack of angry groids breaks in.  You know they will demolish all of your holes with their large negro penises.  You'll be lucky if they don't kill you afterwards!

Your only hope in these desperate times?  An armed White man coming to your rescue!

The jigs in Calgary are immigrants and work.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364479 time=1591097906 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=364475 time=1591094585
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364468 time=1591086692 user_id=1676
The best weapons weren't intended to be weapons....

...crims hate being anally violated by a 1930's mechanical egg beater...they run away squealing like school girls...

Do you like it or are you a crim?

I like fcking with the minds of vandals and thieves...

Last time I used the approach, I was stark naked in the yard spinning the handle of the eggbeater in the air and shouting like a deranged hobo about stuffing it up their arses...

...they ran...

...like the wind...

Nobody bothers us in the neighbourhood anymore... we leave stuff out unlocked or on the decks year round. Somehow word got around that a belligerent naked guy wielding kitchen utensils and a penchant for forced penetration lives in our house...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364617 time=1591176280 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364479 time=1591097906 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=364475 time=1591094585
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364468 time=1591086692 user_id=1676
The best weapons weren't intended to be weapons....

...crims hate being anally violated by a 1930's mechanical egg beater...they run away squealing like school girls...

Do you like it or are you a crim?

I like fcking with the minds of vandals and thieves...

Last time I used the approach, I was stark naked in the yard spinning the handle of the eggbeater in the air and shouting like a deranged hobo about stuffing it up their arses...

...they ran...

...like the wind...

Nobody bothers us in the neighbourhood anymore... we leave stuff out unlocked or on the decks year round. Somehow word got around that a belligerent naked guy wielding kitchen utensils and a penchant for forced penetration lives in our house...

Start worrying when local law enforcement start herding malcontents on to your property with the express intention of having you do their dirty work for them.

Frood

We've got a new high tensile ratched wire fence with concrete columns... or a cheese grater, as it was described to me... the pillars will break before the wire does...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364623 time=1591178391 user_id=1676
We've got a new high tensile ratched wire fence with concrete columns... or a cheese grater, as it was described to me... the pillars will break before the wire does...

Gate it all off!  I don't know if Oz law is the same as Canadian law, but gating it off completely comes with one advantage here:  You can drive any motor vehicle here drunk on your own property provided it's not 'easily accessible to the general public!'  Fencing and a gate across the drive satisfy this requirement!

Now you can push forth on the John Deere ride-on mower as drunk as you need be, to ensure a manicured lawn!

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=364624 time=1591178971
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364623 time=1591178391 user_id=1676

Gate it all off!  I don't know if Oz law is the same as Canadian law, but gating it off completely comes with one advantage here:  You can drive any motor vehicle here drunk on your own property provided it's not 'easily accessible to the general public!'  Fencing and a gate across the drive satisfy this requirement!

Now you can push forth on the John Deere ride-on mower as drunk as you need be, to ensure a manicured lawn!

Don't believe we enjoy that level of freedom... even riding a bicycle drunk will get you a DUI...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364626 time=1591179521 user_id=1676
Don't believe we enjoy that level of freedom... even riding a bicycle drunk will get you a DUI...

Damn...  Here a DUI requires requires driving an actual motor vehicle, meaning something propelled by something other than human or animal force.

Anonymous

You guys really did get cucked in Oz, and I feel bad for that...

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=364627 time=1591180053
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=364626 time=1591179521 user_id=1676

Damn...  Here a DUI requires requires driving an actual motor vehicle, meaning something propelled by something other than human or animal force.

The laws are quite draconian here... for some things....

But there are loopholes...

...though it takes knowledge and an iron will to utilize them...

It's cat and mouse shit that only works with a full video recording of the event, extremely calm annunciations, peaceful resolve in the face of aggression, and the skill to not fall into a question trap...
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview