Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

Unban King Martini

Started by Anonymous, June 05, 2020, 12:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The time has come for the voices and influencers to be heard from once again.

The world is running out of heros, and in this community, King Martini is not only a hero, but an icon.

Dearest my lovely Flynn,

Come back to daddy.

Dearest my lovely Caskur;

Let's have a chop contest.

Dearest my lovely Shen Li;

Yoga pants?

King Martini is the voice of the voiceless. The alpha male of this community that knows specifically how to create content that the rabble, most of the lemmings here, will want to read.

Now as you know, KM is popping off in the greatest city in the world with such amplification his fans, Stan's, and haters have taken to his every world as it's almost assuredly gospel in small circles. A prince in exile, if you will.

And did I mention haters? Nobody on these forums gets the type of hatred he gets. But....and this might be the problem, he not only relishes it, but encourages it.

Srsly, who is trying to read a post from omini tard "Mel" and saying to themselves "why yes, this human proctology exam gone horribly wrong has a point"? Nobody?

Nobody

Or pandering Peaches subliminal attempts at stealing traffic to his shit hole forum when that elderly should

A) be fumigated on a weekly basis

And

B) would be better off having his face used as a target at a traveling carnival for the throw the baseball thru the hoop contest while clutching on a bunch of lollipops as prizes in his decomposing hand.

Where's Fraud, btw? This place is only interesting when Fraud posts and let that be the lesson for you over entitled pack of canadian wannabe sub standard intellectuals whose brains are on a 12 month menstrual cycle.

Here a question for you Canucks.

Who is Tim Horton?

If you say a coffee maker, your proving my point.

Bring back King Martini.

cc

Aw, Kindergarten is open

The little kiddies will be happy
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Cronus

True, he is not on the ban list...

One needs to have an account to be on the ban list.

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364849 time=1591376172 user_id=88
Aw, Kindergarten is open

Save your bleated narrative for the rest of the cattle here, homer.

You don't enter a thread built around the returning King with pitiful prose that could be washed off a sidewalk with a garden hose, you second rate schmuck with a second grade level of wisdom.

Your ass should be crash testing Tesla's with no safety precautions or air bags instead of spouting off insignificant drivel on message boards. Your missing your calling.

Anonymous

I don't think this forum needs any more drama queens like poofer

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=364860 time=1591383066
Aw, Kindergarten is open

You don't enter a thread built around the returning King with pitiful prose that could be washed off a sidewalk with a garden hose, you second rate schmuck with a second grade level of wisdom.

Your ass should be crash testing Tesla's with no safety precautions or air bags instead of spouting off insignificant drivel on message boards. Your missing your calling.

Oh, Ouch  .. Shattered I am  :laugh:

More silly   childish blabber, proving conclusively what I said >> " Aw, Kindergarten is open ... The little kiddies are happy "

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=364859 time=1591382934 user_id=1583

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

That's how it works.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=364866 time=1591389916 user_id=88
Aw, Kindergarten is open

More silly   childish blabber, proving conclusively what I said >> " Aw, Kindergarten is open ... The little kiddies are happy "

So...broken record response in 2020? That might impress the screen lickers here but, and let's be frank here for a minute, no, I'm not asking your floppy tit swinging like cocooned colored saddlebagged ass to gender dream, I'm just being blunt and to the point;

You are showing just how limited your intelligence is.

Sure, you might get some brownie points for acting like the "new moron on this forum to go full moron" and if that is your intention, then bless, but in all honesty, how many bottles of cheap  ripple did you need to to type that shit out, then push the send tab?

Two?

Three?

Surely somebody with even a smidge of intelligence could come up with something with a little more structure then saying the exact same thing and then trying to pay themselves on their hairy back after, amirite?

Cracker barrel is hiring for patio seating, you'd fit right in repeating "two eggs over easy and toast" over and over to a bunch of truckers who haven't showered for days. I should be your life coach.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=364862 time=1591387838
I don't think this forum needs any more drama queens like poofer

(Watches the news)

(Sees drama everywhere)

Lol wat?

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=364942 time=1591412952
Quote from: cc post_id=364866 time=1591389916 user_id=88
Aw, Kindergarten is open

So...broken record response in 2020? That might impress the screen lickers here but, and let's be frank here for a minute, no, I'm not asking your floppy tit swinging like cocooned colored saddlebagged ass to gender dream, I'm just being blunt and to the point;

You are showing just how limited your intelligence is.

Sure, you might get some brownie points for acting like the "new moron on this forum to go full moron" and if that is your intention, then bless, but in all honesty, how many bottles of cheap  ripple did you need to to type that shit out, then push the send tab?

Two?

Three?

Surely somebody with even a smidge of intelligence could come up with something with a little more structure then saying the exact same thing and then trying to pay themselves on their hairy back after, amirite?

Cracker barrel is hiring for patio seating, you'd fit right in repeating "two eggs over easy and toast" over and over to a bunch of truckers who haven't showered for days. I should be your life coach.

Oh, WOW .. Shattered again  I am  ac_biggrin

You are not even a good fart in a windstorm .. sounds like a pipsqueak with a cheap tablet is about all

Yap  Yap Yap Yap Yap Yap ... maybe just a yappy puppy dog and not a little child in kindergarten after all

Anonymous

Is Punta's palace still operational? I heard that bitch had to double down on the barn locks because her freaks kept shitting on the neighbor's lawn and they called animal control on her farty ass.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=364859 time=1591382934 user_id=1583

ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

I was going to say, didn't he ask to have hos account deactivated.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview