The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431566 time=1640035708 user_id=136
Lets get rid of the police and law.

I actually dont need men to protect me.  ac_biggrin

Would you like me to protect you Odi.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431573 time=1640040207 user_id=3254

No offense but that would go against everything I know about nature, god and the universe.

ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431596 time=1640050737 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=431573 time=1640040207 user_id=3254

No offense but that would go against everything I know about nature, god and the universe.

ac_biggrin

I'll take that as a yes.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

Call me sexist but I have no confidence in her fighting abilities.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=431670 time=1640117712 user_id=136
Call me sexist but I have no confidence in her fighting abilities.

I don't either.

Anonymous

A U.S. Congresswoman from Pennsylvania might regret voting for a "defund the police" bill after she was the victim of an armed carjacking incident in Philadelphia.

Police say Mary Gay Scanlon was carjacked at about 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday after attending a tour with other members of Congress.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=431804 time=1640266590 user_id=114
A U.S. Congresswoman from Pennsylvania might regret voting for a "defund the police" bill after she was the victim of an armed carjacking incident in Philadelphia.

Police say Mary Gay Scanlon was carjacked at about 2:45 p.m. on Wednesday after attending a tour with other members of Congress.

I don't wish this on anybody, but some people would call this karma.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=431804 time=1640266590 user_id=114

That serves the stupid cunt right.

Anonymous

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot found a surprising new group to blame for the smash-and-grab robberies and organized retail theft: It's the fault of the stores, of course.

In a bizarre case of blaming the victim, the mayor said she was "disappointed" with stores for not having security guards and better cameras.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Washington state is one of the craziest states.

Washington state Democrats push to reduce sentences for drive-by shooters in the name of 'racial equity'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-democrats-push-to-reduce-sentences-for-drive-by-shooters-in-the-name-of-racial-equity?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211230AutoTrending-Afternoon&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washingto ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-democrats-push-to-reduce-sentences-for-drive-by-shooters-in-the-name-of-racial-equity?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211230AutoTrending-Afternoon&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Washington state Democrats have introduced a bill that would reduce penalties for drive-by-shootings as part of an effort to promote "racial equity in the criminal legal system."

The proposal, House Bill 1692, would remove drive-by shootings as a basis for elevating a first-degree murder charge to aggravated murder in the first degree, which carries a greater sentence of life in prison without parole. It was introduced by state Reps. Tarra Simmons (D) and David Hackney (D) on Dec. 23, pre-filed for the upcoming legislative session that will begin on Jan. 10, according to the Center Square.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=432602 time=1640907735 user_id=1689
Washington state is one of the craziest states.

Washington state Democrats push to reduce sentences for drive-by shooters in the name of 'racial equity'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-democrats-push-to-reduce-sentences-for-drive-by-shooters-in-the-name-of-racial-equity?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211230AutoTrending-Afternoon&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washingto ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-democrats-push-to-reduce-sentences-for-drive-by-shooters-in-the-name-of-racial-equity?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211230AutoTrending-Afternoon&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Washington state Democrats have introduced a bill that would reduce penalties for drive-by-shootings as part of an effort to promote "racial equity in the criminal legal system."

The proposal, House Bill 1692, would remove drive-by shootings as a basis for elevating a first-degree murder charge to aggravated murder in the first degree, which carries a greater sentence of life in prison without parole. It was introduced by state Reps. Tarra Simmons (D) and David Hackney (D) on Dec. 23, pre-filed for the upcoming legislative session that will begin on Jan. 10, according to the Center Square.

This law is racist. It says drive-bys are committed by minorities.

Bricktop

America is a racist nation, clearly. But it's the white African-Americans that are the problem.