The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up Large 'Autonomous Zone' - Pampered clueless children playacting revolution

Started by cc, June 09, 2020, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=367172 time=1592702628 user_id=136
Where are the incel school shooter types when we need them...

On Mel's board.

cc

zzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggggg

:roll:

zings are always best when they are based on fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=367187 time=1592715454 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=367172 time=1592702628 user_id=136
Where are the incel school shooter types when we need them...

On Mel's board.

:MG_216:

cc

Quote from: cc post_id=367167 time=1592700574 user_id=88
Cops did finally get in and worked on the injured person ..........

That report was false. By the time cops got through the crowds trying to stop them, both victims, one dead, were taken to nearby hospital by "residents"

cc

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/bryan-preston/2020/06/21/seattles-breakaway-chop-now-also-a-sexual-assault-crime-scene-n558402">Seattle's Breakaway CHOP Now Also A Sexual Assault Crime Scene

On Thursday, police arrested Robert James after he left the CHAZ. He is accused of sexually assaulting a deaf woman who was lured inside a tent. The same day, former city council candidate Isaiah Willoughby was arrested on suspicion of starting the arson attack on the East Precinct June 8.

An argument resulted in murder inside Seattle's CHOP early Saturday morning, just a block from the police precinct Mayor Jenny Durkan ordered police to abandon a couple of weeks ago.

On Thursday, police arrested Robert James after he left the CHAZ. He is accused of sexually assaulting a deaf woman who was lured inside a tent. The same day, former city council candidate Isaiah Willoughby was arrested on suspicion of starting the arson attack on the East Precinct June 8.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has been assaulted by antifa in the past, spent five days inside Seattle's soviet, the secessionist, segregationist CHOP, and reports on the terrors inside the barricades.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=367315 time=1592792172 user_id=88
Seattle's Breakaway CHOP Now Also A Sexual Assault Crime Scene

An argument resulted in murder inside Seattle's CHOP early Saturday morning, just a block from the police precinct Mayor Jenny Durkan ordered police to abandon a couple of weeks ago.

Journalist Andy Ngo, who has been assaulted by antifa in the past, spent five days inside Seattle's soviet, the secessionist, segregationist CHOP, and reports on the terrors inside the barricades.

Rape, murder, extortion....what an awful place.

Odinson

There is a lot of misinformation... But if the stories are true, whoever is the Chaz commander, is turning into reverend Jim Jones..

These liberal clowns cant handle power..

Jonestown massacre 2.0

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=367361 time=1592807724 user_id=136
There is a lot of misinformation... But if the stories are true, whoever is the Chaz commander, is turning into reverend Jim Jones..

These liberal clowns cant handle power..

Jonestown massacre 2.0

Good analogy.

cc

Anarchy is never pretty, despite the sweet dreams of the naive followers who make it possible

cc

The Seattle Police Department released the body camera footage of officers responding to a fatal shooting in the so-called CHOP, or Capitol Hill Occupied Protest zone, over the weekend.

"This is inside the area referred to as the Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP)," the department wrote in a statement. "Officers attempted to locate a shooting victim but were met by a violent crowd that prevented officers' safe access to the victims."

Officers responded to reports of shots fired at Cal Anderson Park, located in the area of CHOP, which demonstrators blocked off earlier this month following George Floyd's death in Minneapolis. The Seattle Police Department effectively abandoned its East Precinct, located on Capitol Hill, following nights of protests and unrest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=294&v=cefDp_rsfgo&feature=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=294&v=cefDp_rsfgo&feature=emb_logo

Blazor

This shit is even pissing off my brother. He said he tried to go in Costco and a protester tried blocking him from going in. I asked if he went in anyway, and he said "Hell yeah I did, I needed my goddamn bacon!" lololol
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=367677 time=1592841988 user_id=2221
This shit is even pissing off my brother. He said he tried to go in Costco and a protester tried blocking him from going in. I asked if he went in anyway, and he said "Hell yeah I did, I needed my goddamn bacon!" lololol

They're blocking Costco's too?

cc

Mayor and Police Chief just said on TV they are ending it all tonight

We'll see what they do when antifa & blm  say FU

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=367714 time=1592877273 user_id=88
Mayor and Police Chief just said on TV they are ending it all tonight

We'll see what they do when antifa & blm  say FU

We will see who backs down.