Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

The current state of affairs...

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2020, 06:07:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

The Left:  "Kill Whitey and all Cops!"  Deemed acceptable by all people, of all colours, that swing to the left, even if they are White themselves.  Disagree and you will get doxxed and boycotted.

The Right:  "I can't agree with this destruction, and it should be stopped."  Deemed a racist if you state this, get doxxed, get fired, and will never be hired by a public sector employer ever again.

It's really some kind of Twilight Zone scenario, to be honest...

Anonymous

To say that I am amazed that all the social distancing palaver would be suspended the minute a bunch of shutins wanted to hack and slash and burn and express some inalienable right to do so with shopkeepers of all colours would be a lie. I'm inclined to argue that the government should give them free rein to do so in the hopes of Darwinism and the Commie Cough taking them out, but the Liberals would be ever so sad at the next election when nobody was left to vote for them.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365672 time=1591875196
To say that I am amazed that all the social distancing palaver would be suspended the minute a bunch of shutins wanted to hack and slash and burn and express some inalienable right to do so with shopkeepers of all colours would be a lie. I'm inclined to argue that the government should give them free rein to do so in the hopes of Darwinism and the Commie Cough taking them out, but the Liberals would be ever so sad at the next election when nobody was left to vote for them.

The Liberals are very popular in the polls right now thanks to giving away money we can't afford to people who don't deserve it..

It's unsustainable though.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=365674 time=1591880042 user_id=3254

The Liberals are very popular in the polls right now thanks to giving away money we can't afford to people who don't deserve it..

It's unsustainable though.

Of course it is, which is why you should start praying for your American cousins to invade you before China marches in and takes over.

Anonymous

That's another thing that surprises...  The whole damn economy was shut down because of virus and 'social distancing,' but as soon as some Nog felon died while being arrested, it's no problem to mingle, burn, and loot now.  It's even government approved!

Anonymous

The absolute state of America and the left, when some Negro Felon druggie becomes their hero, their martyr.  Gets to go on funeral tour in a gold plated casket.  And people worship this.

Nothing but niggers on TV.  Nothing but niggers in sports.  And even white Americans love it...  The men will sit around watching niggerball.  The women will sit around watching niggers on daytime TV.  America is a nation of nigger loving niggers, and the 'Angel' below is their hero...  Their King.

https://i.ibb.co/vkyGs1T/Getty-Images-1248343656.jpg">

Odinson

Do decent black folks get harassed by the police in America?

More than usual I mean...

And by decent I mean a good behaving, well dressed normal human being.

If you dress like a bum and act like a bum, you are gonna get treated as such even though you havent committed any crimes.

priscilla1961

Quote from: Mel post_id=365740 time=1591912459

:43(2):
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

Anonymous

Quote from: priscilla1961 post_id=365745 time=1591913308 user_id=1558

:43(2):

Why does LaBron James have wings?

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=365742 time=1591912724 user_id=136
Do decent black folks get harassed by the police in America?

More than usual I mean...

And by decent I mean a good behaving, well dressed normal human being.

If you dress like a bum and act like a bum, you are gonna get treated as such even though you havent committed any crimes.

Possibly, but I'm fairly sure it's not the well-dressed, law-abiding blacks that are being overly targeted...  It's your stereotypical ghetto-thug nigger that's being hassled for possibly breaking the law, because he most likely is!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=365746 time=1591913420
Why does LaBron James have wings?

He's an angel now, that's why!

Anonymous

Anonymous

The absolute state of America and the left, when some Negro Felon druggie becomes their hero, their martyr.  Gets to go on funeral tour in a gold plated casket.  And people worship this.

Nothing but niggers on TV.  Nothing but niggers in sports.  And even white Americans love it...  The men will sit around watching niggerball.  The women will sit around watching niggers on daytime TV.  America is a nation of nigger loving niggers, and the 'Angel' below is their hero...  Their King.

We have lost our frickin minds.

Anonymous

Bill O'Reiley used to host A Current Affair years ago. He is not allowed on TV anymore because he is an asshole.

cc

What TF does that have to do with anything ^^ .. other than nothing?

As to the record, apparently his home robbery entailed him pulling his gun into the stomach of a pregnant woman to create huge fear and make people obey him  ... most vile act I have heard of

Still, to his credit, it "seems" he really cleaned up his act past 10 years and helped others ... although the left can create any illusion that works for them
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview