Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

The long term cost of lock downs

Started by Anonymous, June 13, 2020, 02:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Breakfall

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=455836 time=1654238821 user_id=3358
:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: Agreed 100%

No matter what, we can't quarantine healthy people again.

Breakfall

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=455893 time=1654265742 user_id=3254

I can't see it happening again given both the vaccinated and natural immunisations over the past two and a half years. Nobody wants a mindless vicious circle that's for sure.

:crazy:

Gaon

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456160 time=1654297161 user_id=3358

I can't see it happening again given both the vaccinated and natural immunisations over the past two and a half years. Nobody wants a mindless vicious circle that's for sure.

Quarantining healthy people will cost us for years to come.
The Russian Rock It

Breakfall

Quote from: Gaon post_id=456358 time=1654312484 user_id=3170

It cost me over $300K and forced a career change. Some people can roll with the punches a little better. Mind you, it opened our eyes to the stupidity of the people that assume to govern us. The lower income earners will always be the sacrificial lambs unfortunately.

Rancidmilko

It's scary. So many people I know who got divorced. Some have gone crazy. Many teens are having a hard time going back to school.
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bonkerfist post_id=456378 time=1654316273 user_id=3358

It cost me over $300K and forced a career change. Some people can roll with the punches a little better. Mind you, it opened our eyes to the stupidity of the people that assume to govern us. The lower income earners will always be the sacrificial lambs unfortunately.

You should be able to sue to recover your losses. But that won't happen.

Dove

It destroyed a lot of lives here in the states. We lost so many small businesses.

Imagine the business you spent your whole life building and taking care of your family with being lost forever. Destroyed over politics.

Trump made a mistake going along with the lockdowns. Two weeks was reasonable but to go on like that as long as we did costs so much. And thousands of children starved too death in third world countries.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Rancidmilko

At this point I don't even argue about the effects of these new "policies"

It's pretty obvious that the plan is going just fine. For the evil ones, of course.

They got rich and now that AI and robotics have made a lot of people "obsolete", they simply need to get rid of the "excess of slaves" and the world is completely theirs for the take.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=456573 time=1654358664 user_id=3266

It destroyed a lot of lives here in the states. We lost so many small businesses.

Imagine the business you spent your whole life building and taking care of your family with being lost forever. Destroyed over politics.

Trump made a mistake going along with the lockdowns. Two weeks was reasonable but to go on like that as long as we did costs so much. And thousands of children starved too death in third world countries.

I agree, a one time, 2-4 week lockdown perhaps. But, it became the de facto position. Freedom supporting politicians went along with it because they didn't know what to do. This was the first scamdemic, I mean pandemic in a century.

The collateral damage of lockdowns will last a long time. Bonkerfist is just one of millions of victims of lockdown insanity. Anyone retiring in the next three years will be poorer than they planned through no fault of their own.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456583 time=1654359199 user_id=114

I agree, a one time, 2-4 week lockdown perhaps. But, it became the de facto position. Freedom supporting politicians went along with it because they didn't know what to do. This was the first scamdemic, I mean pandemic in a century.

The collateral damage of lockdowns will last a long time. Bonkerfist is just one of millions of victims of lockdown insanity. Anyone retiring in the next three years will be poorer than they planned through no fault of their own.

We had a swine flu pandemic during the Obama administration.

Covid was met with nothing but politcs and partisan fueled hysteria. I think its completely horrifying that this was made so politcal....putting politcs over human life. And people have shown how uncaring they really are.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: Dove post_id=456588 time=1654359453 user_id=3266

Covid was met with nothing but politcs and partisan fueled hysteria. I think its completely horrifying that this was made so politcal....putting politcs over human life. And people have shown how uncaring they really are.

I saw so many reports of people here saying that someone they knew went to the hospital having a heart attack, a stroke or something else and yet, it said "covid" as cause of their death in certificates.

Usually, humble, poor people. We have "socialized" healthcare here, so many public hospitals were rolling in cash.

So many suspicious deals with companies that had nothing to with the health industry. Because it was an emergency, they went thru purchases without public offerings being made

I personally knew only one person who really died of covid, a friend's father, he was 80

And I had one friend who went to the ICU and he has had a bad immune system since he was a kid.

They talk about 650k deaths because of covid here, but it's impossible to accept that figure if you're not retarded

And for some reason, you can't find stats on the causes of death during the pandemic. It's like they don't wanna people finding out that for some "miracle", people stopped dying of the common causes and were dying only of covid.

Anonymous

That was not declared a global pandemic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Rancidmilko post_id=456596 time=1654359760 user_id=2853

I saw so many reports of people here saying that someone they knew went to the hospital having a heart attack, a stroke or something else and yet, it said "covid" as cause of their death in certificates.

Usually, humble, poor people. We have "socialized" healthcare here, so many public hospitals were rolling in cash.

So many suspicious deals with companies that had nothing to with the health industry. Because it was an emergency, they went thru purchases without public offerings being made

I personally knew only one person who really died of covid, a friend's father, he was 80

And I had one friend who went to the ICU and he has had a bad immune system since he was a kid.

They talk about 650k deaths because of covid here, but it's impossible to accept that figure if you're not retarded

And for some reason, you can't find stats on the causes of death during the pandemic. It's like they don't wanna people finding out that for some "miracle", people stopped dying of the common causes and were dying only of covid.

The death toll in the US from COVID is hyper-inflated.

Dove

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=456598 time=1654359923 user_id=114

That was not declared a global pandemic.

No? I remember people saying "swine flu pandemic".

I didnt pay very much attention to it lol