The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

CERB will be extended now!

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2020, 06:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

So I'm thinking, who will pay for all this?  Our children?  Grandchildren?  Then I thought further:  I have no children, and many Whites don't have kids either!  So who will really end up paying?  The Yellow's, Brown's, and Blacks that Canada is importing to replace the White people!  They can pay for it!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Maybe this is the beginning of Universal Basic Income?  Since my mortgage is paid, I could probably retire now on $2,000/month if I lived very frugally!  This would be great, actually!  I could spend my time farting around the yard, shitposting on two-bit forums like this one, and maybe even pick up the odd cash-only job on the side to supplement my income!

Anonymous

Congratulations on the good news. UBI would be great, I would use the annual $24k to travel and buy a motorcycle. Next year who knows what I would spend it on.

Anonymous

CERB will only be extended for people who can't return to work yet, and that doesn't apply to Mel who wants free beer..

The new extension deadline is August 1 for people who have been collecting it since mid March, but can't return to work.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=366395 time=1592284642 user_id=3254
CERB will only be extended for people who can't return to work yet, and that doesn't apply to Mel who wants free beer..

The new extension deadline is August 1 for people who have been collecting it since mid March, but can't return to work.

You can't curb the CERB!

cc

Is this mel?

or is it a poser impersonating him?

or is it mel impersonating him himself?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=366395 time=1592284642 user_id=3254

And the are cracking down on CERB cheats like Mel.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366410 time=1592288010CERB is best.  :thumbup:

Hells ya!  You can't curb the CERB!

If Trudeau morphs CERB into a permanent UBI of $2,000/month, I might just vote for the guy!

Anonymous

CERB scammers will be paying back their beer and cigarette money next year along with a hefty fine. :yahoo:

Anonymous

It will be extended to October 3. The one the government really wants employers taking advantage of is the program to get employees back to work with subsidies of up to 75% of wages to their employers.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366490 time=1592373116
CERB is an extended holiday....All enjoy

Not for taxpayers.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview