The best topic

Replies: 8532
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:33:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Garraty_47

Uncle Ben & Aunt Jemima brands...

Started by Anonymous, June 17, 2020, 06:59:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=366574 time=1592455624 user_id=1689
As silly as banning names like the Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben's is, I am surprised snowflakes didn't get cowardly companies to change those names a decade ago.

True. I could never figure why no fuss was made on those 2 for years now

Seems they ain't all that bright ... seeing only the things they trip over, after the fact
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I thought Aunt Jemima perpetuated an old racist stereotype of African American women..

I didn't know Uncle Ben's did too.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=366581 time=1592456739 user_id=3254
I thought Aunt Jemima perpetuated an old racist stereotype of African American women..

Why would you think that?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366570 time=1592455260 user_id=88
You are so easy to troll .. you fall for every one ..it isn't even fun any more  ac_boring

Fuck off, Kike.  This is a legit thread.  And if it's not fun for you anymore, fuck right off straight outta my threads.

You have reverted now to the level of Oscar, who is nothing more than a spamming faggot.  It's what these forums are now though...  A bunch of spamming faggots, Chinks, and Kikes that get off patting each other on the back.

Memebee 2.0.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=366593 time=1592460634
You are so easy to troll .. you fall for every one ..it isn't even fun any more  ac_boring

Fuck off, Kike.  This is a legit thread.  And if it's not fun for you anymore, fuck right off straight outta my threads.

You have reverted now to the level of Oscar, who is nothing more than a spamming faggot.  It's what these forums are now though...  A bunch of spamming faggots, Chinks, and Kikes that get off patting each other on the back.

Memebee 2.0.

You must have had a lot to drink. You always go to the poor widdle me, everybody is ganging up on me when your tanked. I get horny when I drink too much, you feel sorry for yourself.

This is why old Shen Li calls you effeminate. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Here come the retarded regulars to suck each others old cocks and cunts!  Memebee 2.0!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=366615 time=1592468183 user_id=2015
Ah, Mel can't get no retards to suck his dick.

Unlike you?

Anonymous

Australian comedian Josh Thomas is leading calls for the country's Coon cheese to be renamed because of its historical use as a racist slur.

The Please Like Me star shared a photo of the cheese product - found in supermarkets across Australia - alongside the caption: 'Are we still chill with this?'

The cheese made by the Warrnambool Cheese and Dairy Company in Victoria is named after its American creator Edward William Coon, who patented the unique ripening process behind the brand.

">

http://archive.vn/p3yJA">http://archive.vn/p3yJA

Anonymous

But yet the pavement apes and their idiot white liberal pets are the first to run out and spend their ill gotten money on Nike basketball shoes and other sports paraphernalia which are known to be produced by little sweat shop slaves.

The only difference is that Nike is smart enough not to put a pic of a sweaty, half starved, dink chained to a sewing machine on their brand label...That way they never have to pretend to be "woke" just to ease the emotional pain of the restless natives.

Stand by....soon to come...Brown Band-Aids.

Negros are dumb as shit and liberals are hypocrites; two inescapable facts of our society.

cc

Fuck off, Kike ....bla bla bla ....bla bla  

See?

Sooooo Easy to troll .. . you fall for every one

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366659 time=1592507254 user_id=88

See?

Especially guys. Retarded guys in particular. He wants them sucking his limp dick.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=366658 time=1592505320
But yet the pavement apes and their idiot white liberal pets are the first to run out and spend their ill gotten money on Nike basketball shoes and other sports paraphernalia which are known to be produced by little sweat shop slaves.

The only difference is that Nike is smart enough not to put a pic of a sweaty, half starved, dink chained to a sewing machine on their brand label...That way they never have to pretend to be "woke" just to ease the emotional pain of the restless natives.

Stand by....soon to come...Brown Band-Aids.

Negros are dumb as shit and liberals are hypocrites; two inescapable facts of our society.

They have had various colours of skin tone band-aids for at least two decades.

cc

Quote from: Guest post_id=366666 time=1592511099
Quote from: cc post_id=366659 time=1592507254 user_id=88

See?

Especially guys. Retarded guys in particular. He wants them sucking his limp dick.

Dunno bout "Especially guys"

But this one is the easiest to troll I have ever run across on the web .. HE falls for pretty much every troll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview