The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

creepy invitation

Started by jaysings, October 30, 2013, 04:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Aww thank you Fash, ya it did suck but I'm very close to my little brother and my whole life with our Grandma till she passed several years ago. And now I have a family of my own. I count myself very lucky to have them :-)

I understand as my greatest treasures in life are my husband and my two children..

I am so thankful to the Lord for all three of them.

Annie

Me too! I don't like to dwell on what I've lost but appreciate what I have :-)
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Me too! I don't like to dwell on what I've lost but appreciate what I have :-)

Good for you Ms. Annie, we all should do that.

Renee

Quote from: "Annie"Me too! I don't like to dwell on what I've lost but appreciate what I have :-)

Words to live by.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Words to live by.

Yep, I agree Renee. Dwelling on the past is for crybaby losers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

Are you ever lucky. Olson was hanging around your area? Did any nearby kids disappear?

Annie

Yep the Wolsteiner girl just a couple miles away from us was murdered by him.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"If chicks wouldn´t make eye-contacts and talk with me, I would have never gotten laid.

I bet the man had some vaseline waiting for our Jay. Jay would be trying to heal his butthole now. lol

that was the worst thing coming cross in my mind as a conceivable imagination. I'm not gay, I'm deadly avid for a hot chick to get laid but not a freaking man

Gays and cougars will hit on you from time to time... That´s male life.

To cougars, you are a horny young boy with no emotional package.. A piece of meat whom only lusts for females and treats all of them like queens.

To old gay men, you´re either a bottom or a top dude.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Odinson"If chicks wouldn´t make eye-contacts and talk with me, I would have never gotten laid.

I bet the man had some vaseline waiting for our Jay. Jay would be trying to heal his butthole now. lol

that was the worst thing coming cross in my mind as a conceivable imagination. I'm not gay, I'm deadly avid for a hot chick to get laid but not a freaking man

Gays and cougars will hit on you from time to time... That´s male life.

To cougars, you are a horny young boy with no emotional package.. A piece of meat whom only lusts for females and treats all of them like queens.

To old gay men, you´re either a bottom or a top dude.

fortunately, there is no cougar wandering around in the area I'm living in. and it is seemingly impossible that I'm the cup of tea of gay guys.

Annie

Hang in there Jay, when you least expect it, the perfect lady will come along and fall head over heels for you :-)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Hang in there Jay, when you least expect it, the perfect lady will come along and fall head over heels for you :-)

Jay is good looking and nice. He only lacks self confidence. He picks that up and he's rocking.

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Hang in there Jay, when you least expect it, the perfect lady will come along and fall head over heels for you :-)

Then you just shove the mushroom tip up her ass. Pump until you bust a nut.

Odinson

Don´t try to make Jay a wuss.

I bet if we take a look at the dating-history of these females here... I don´t think they are angels.. lol

Annie

Oh well, I'm married....so no dating other than date night with my hubby once a month :-)

jaysings

everytime a new girl who crashes into my world gives me a period in which I daydream about how our relationship will be going. when the period is gone, the girl will either disappear or suddenly turn to be icy to me. but it never rains but it pours. not just one forementioned did so but most I've met did so too.