The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

creepy invitation

Started by jaysings, October 30, 2013, 04:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Now I'm gonna share this creepy experience I've had in a library today,with all of you. Anything was fine except one that made me feel inconceivably creepy and wired. A middle-age man who looks like typical middle-east people casted a glance at me, with faintly smile on his face. I made eye contact with him and smiled to him in return. then, he sat opposite me at my table for awhile, and not more than 1 minute he uttered a low voice to draw my attention. he asked me if I wanted to be his friend right after I answered his few formal questions. the response that I said "absolutely" was merely driven by my courtesy, but he seemingly made me wrong. he soon invited me to his house, I felt a chill crawling up my spine and turned him off promptly. a minute later he left after I stopped the conversation. I wouldn't have taken that invitation even if it was sent by a hot chick at the first time we met. who could tell whether it was a trap or anything menacing my self-security?

Annie

You might have just avoided being the next victim of a serial killer! Oh I don't know, but you never know! That does sound creepy!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Always go with your gut, if something doesn't seem right, you bet you're right, it isn't!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"You might have just avoided being the next victim of a serial killer! Oh I don't know, but you never know! That does sound creepy!

yes,u think so,right? I don't dare to go alone with a guy I just met at the first day no matter where he will brings me

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"Always go with your gut, if something doesn't seem right, you bet you're right, it isn't!

there was nothing worth to take this risk even if I was full of gut. what did I want from a creepy psychotic man if I really took his invitation? I will refuse it even if there is a hot chick who I barely knew invites me because I can't convince myself why a hot chick will invite me. always doubt anything in case something gets us in danger.

Annie

When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"Now I'm gonna share this creepy experience I've had in a library today,with all of you. Anything was fine except one that made me feel inconceivably creepy and wired. A middle-age man who looks like typical middle-east people casted a glance at me, with faintly smile on his face. I made eye contact with him and smiled to him in return. then, he sat opposite me at my table for awhile, and not more than 1 minute he uttered a low voice to draw my attention. he asked me if I wanted to be his friend right after I answered his few formal questions. the response that I said "absolutely" was merely driven by my courtesy, but he seemingly made me wrong. he soon invited me to his house, I felt a chill crawling up my spine and turned him off promptly. a minute later he left after I stopped the conversation. I wouldn't have taken that invitation even if it was sent by a hot chick at the first time we met. who could tell whether it was a trap or anything menacing my self-security?

What a weird fuck. Do NOT make eye contact with strangers and for gawd sakes NEVER engage them in a conversation. We may never have heard from you again had you went with that sicko.

Odinson

If chicks wouldn´t make eye-contacts and talk with me, I would have never gotten laid.

I bet the man had some vaseline waiting for our Jay. Jay would be trying to heal his butthole now. lol

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

what the hell, that was a super lucky thing the god had given to u Ms.annie. and more luckily, he didn't intend to furtively go after u. I suddenly feel hope is radiating all over my heart

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"When I was 11 I went with my gut and didn't go near this guy who had stopped his truck on our dead end street but instead I pedalled my bike as fast as I could home.  It was not only a gut feeling but the shiny crowbar he had next to him that I knew was not good. I later learned it was serial killer Clifford Olson.

HOLY FUCK!!! :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

You are NOT a bullshitter Annie, so I know you are telling the truth.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"Now I'm gonna share this creepy experience I've had in a library today,with all of you. Anything was fine except one that made me feel inconceivably creepy and wired. A middle-age man who looks like typical middle-east people casted a glance at me, with faintly smile on his face. I made eye contact with him and smiled to him in return. then, he sat opposite me at my table for awhile, and not more than 1 minute he uttered a low voice to draw my attention. he asked me if I wanted to be his friend right after I answered his few formal questions. the response that I said "absolutely" was merely driven by my courtesy, but he seemingly made me wrong. he soon invited me to his house, I felt a chill crawling up my spine and turned him off promptly. a minute later he left after I stopped the conversation. I wouldn't have taken that invitation even if it was sent by a hot chick at the first time we met. who could tell whether it was a trap or anything menacing my self-security?

What a weird fuck. Do NOT make eye contact with strangers and for gawd sakes NEVER engage them in a conversation. We may never have heard from you again had you went with that sicko.

I would and will never go with a stranger to anywhere. I always foresee something bad to me instinctively

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

I would and will never go with a stranger to anywhere. I always foresee something bad to me instinctively

That goes without saying jay.

jaysings

Quote from: "Odinson"If chicks wouldn´t make eye-contacts and talk with me, I would have never gotten laid.

I bet the man had some vaseline waiting for our Jay. Jay would be trying to heal his butthole now. lol

that was the worst thing coming cross in my mind as a conceivable imagination. I'm not gay, I'm deadly avid for a hot chick to get laid but not a freaking man

jaysings

it is invariably fact that there are always some psychotic killers on the road, looking for next victim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

it is invariably fact that there are always some psychotic killers on the road, looking for next victim.

I don't know about that jay. What I do know is Annie would not be around today if she didn't pedal so hard.