News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10237
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 15, 2024, 10:38:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Kiebers! Why are you such a power-hungry man?

Started by Anonymous, June 19, 2020, 07:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Every time I go to respond to a post, you've locked the thread!   :laugh:

You do know that's Chinese Communist Party style, right?  Is that why you like the Chinks here so much?  You like ChiCom party?  Seems you do!

Anonymous

You're more at home with fucking Chinks and Beaners, now that I think about it!  And you're from Texas?  Are you even fucking White?  Ya, ya, you posted your pic, but I'll be honest:  That may not be your pic, and you're Yellow on the inside even if you are.

I hate to break this news to you, but somebody had to!  It's for your own good...

Cronus

I've seen your space pics. That is your only response this morning. Hell you would have shut down your entire forum if someone did that to you. You have been there and done that....and I am power hungry????  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao
the best circus always has the biggest freakshow.... thats just the human condition....

Anonymous

Quote from: Cronus post_id=366825 time=1592567225 user_id=1583
I've seen your space pics. That is your only response this morning. Hell you would have shut down your entire forum if someone did that to you. You have been there and done that....and I am power hungry????  ac_lmfao  ac_lmfao

Oh buddy!  You don't know what I've Moderated!  That aside, are you sure you want to use up your three given on-board posts per year to engage in a non-locked post?

Anonymous

I didn't think so, so I will up my game!

You will have your work cut out for you, and the idiots that you serve for free will laugh.

Me personally?  I am tired of having your fucking Gook Admin shit on me at any given chance, while encouraging her retarded 'followers' to do the same.

Now you will get very used to the delete button!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview