Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

kinda getting obsessed for this song

Started by jaysings, October 31, 2013, 05:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Yep, there's some talent there for sure Frosty.

my parents didn't give me any inborn talent. I can only work it out by myself

I have played the piano all my life. I have dreamt of being a pro musician, but I am just not good enough.

if I were u, I must practice playing piano harder until I become renowned with it. it's too difficult to find out a worthwhile talent, so u shouldn't have given it up.

Anonymous

my parents didn't give me any inborn talent. I can only work it out by myself

I have played the piano all my life. I have dreamt of being a pro musician, but I am just not good enough.

if I were u, I must practice playing piano harder until I become renowned with it. it's too difficult to find out a worthwhile talent, so u shouldn't have given it up.

I have a career I am happy with Jay. Music is my pastime.

jaysings

music should be your pride. it's no reason to give it up merely because any difficulties u thought u are having.

Anonymous

music should be your pride. it's no reason to give it up merely because any difficulties u thought u are having.

I do take pride and pleasure in my music. Playing the piano relaxes me.

Frost

Quote from: "Blue"I like her voice more than the song, sexy :)

her voice and face are premature though. I saw two lines have extended on her cheek which are supposed to be there when one gets old more than 40

She looks to me that she uses way to much mack up to look older. I'm not sure why people use so much, a lot of times they would look better without it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"

her voice and face are premature though. I saw two lines have extended on her cheek which are supposed to be there when one gets old more than 40

She looks to me that she uses way to much mack up to look older. I'm not sure why people use so much, a lot of times they would look better without it.

Some women do not know what to use and how much to apply.

jaysings

most teens desire to be grown up instantly, so they try any ways to be like a grown lady as if they were really successful.

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

it's too soon to call them "women", they are just premature kids in lady clothing

Anonymous

it's too soon to call them "women", they are just premature kids in lady clothing

In this case yes, but there are some women who never learn how to apply make-up properly.

Renee

In this case yes, but there are some women who never learn how to apply make-up properly.

Exactly, applying make-up, if done correctly is an art form. Too many women end up looking like circus clowns because they simply never took the time to learn.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Exactly, applying make-up, if done correctly is an art form. Too many women end up looking like circus clowns because they simply never took the time to learn.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/photopost/data/512/14150mimi.jpg">

Renee

Ah yes, Mimi from the Drew Cary show.  :lol:

The extreme example of what I'm talking about. It might be funny but I've seen women slap on a full eyes worth of blue eye shadow, go out in public and they think they look good.  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frost

I know this very well, and many never learn. We need Fashion Police  :lol:

Odinson

I know this very well, and many never learn. We need Fashion Police  :lol:

Yup.

Anonymous

Ah yes, Mimi from the Drew Cary show.  :lol:

The extreme example of what I'm talking about. It might be funny but I've seen women slap on a full eyes worth of blue eye shadow, go out in public and they think they look good.  :lol:

I have seen fashion victims, but not to the mimi characters degree. She was damned funny though.