Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Come in, Say Hello.

Started by keeper, November 08, 2013, 09:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Blue"
I look at it that way also Jaysings, maybe they will stay, and be good contributors to the place.

Thanks again by the way :)

we're adorable fash who has bulit this warm place for us to stay in. I felt touch and being welcome when I was new to be here, so I think the world will become beautiful if everyone does the way like what fash has done.

Yeah, it's a cool little community for sure Jay. It's people like you that make it a nice place to post.

Thank u for such a great compliment. let's keep it like a heritage.

keeper

Quote from: "Blue"
I look at it that way also Jaysings, maybe they will stay, and be good contributors to the place.

Thanks again by the way :)

we're adorable fash who has bulit this warm place for us to stay in. I felt touch and being welcome when I was new to be here, so I think the world will become beautiful if everyone does the way like what fash has done.

Yeah, it's a cool little community for sure Jay. It's people like you that make it a nice place to post.

I love the freedom here, it just makes you wanna pull your pants down dont it Shen?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I love the freedom here, it just makes you wanna pull your pants down dont it Shen?

Haha, I wouldn't quite go that far Keeps, but it is a breath of fresh air for sure.

keeper

okay okay lets go slow, Shoes and socks first? , we will talk tomorrow (wink wink)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"okay okay lets go slow, Shoes and socks first? , we will talk tomorrow (wink wink)

Okie dokie, we'll build up to it. :lol:

Anonymous

I am glad you like it Keeper..

I know how much I like having you post here.

:)

SMP 4

Keeper is an old sissy faggot also. He has no personality and whines often. Nobody really talks to him but he still hangs around.

keeper

Quote from: "SMP 4"Keeper is an old sissy faggot also. He has no personality and whines often. Nobody really talks to him but he still hangs around.

^^ And this is why they invented Razor Blades.   :o  oh oh oh... to soon SMP?  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SMP 4"Keeper is an old sissy faggot also. He has no personality and whines often. Nobody really talks to him but he still hangs around.

^^ And this is why they invented Razor Blades.   :o  oh oh oh... to soon SMP?  :lol:

Hello Keeper, how are you this evening?

keeper

Hiya Fashy, Doing good so far, thought i would pop in , say hello before i back up my work stuff for tomorrow.

Sleep well.

night!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Hiya Fashy, Doing good so far, thought i would pop in , say hello before i back up my work stuff for tomorrow.

Sleep well.

night!

I am always happy when you do Keeper..

Rest well for tomorrow.