The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My apologies BC

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 24, 2020, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368553 time=1593109610
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368551 time=1593108921 user_id=114
Quote from: Guest post_id=368544 time=1593108073
Quote from: Guest post_id=368539 time=1593107879
Quote from: Odinson post_id=368466 time=1593100144 user_id=136
I dont know these people....

This sub is a wretched hive of scum and villainy.

https://i.postimg.cc/dQBFdVV8/images-4.jpg">

I believe that. SG has Scouse and Joe who have an irrational hatred of us. But, the two admins there get along with us.

I wish you would post more. I appreciate your POV.

I understand why you dont, though.

This is Dovey, btw.

Thanks Dovey. But, as you know, I suck at flaming.

Yes, SG has a politics and religions sub. But, even that descends into school yard name calling.

I have thoughts and ideas about things like the economy, taxation, markets, and trade. I am not going to waste it on people who respond with "you eat dogs." Obviously, my input is not appreciated.

I may make an appearance or two again, but it will be in SG only.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368555 time=1593110139 user_id=114

I believe that. SG has Scouse and Joe who have an irrational hatred of us. But, the two admins there get along with us.

This is Dovey, btw.

Yes, SG has a politics and religions sub. But, even that descends into school yard name calling.

I have thoughts and ideas about things like the economy, taxation, markets, and trade. I am not going to waste it on people who respond with "you eat dogs." Obviously, my input is not appreciated.

I get it.

The dog eater shit is beyond dumb.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368552 time=1593109515
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368436 time=1593094971 user_id=73
Winning anything in an internet forum is not equal to winning in life.

Flaming was always stupid.

There was one week in 2006 where it was a bit less stupid, and they constantly glorify that as some golden age where people used proper grammar for once while they sputtered out predictable insults accusing eachother of being skanks on welfare in various wording.

It's basically a club consistenting of a bunch of losers with anti social personality disorders to use "flaming" as a cover word to stalk and harass other psychos while pretending to live normal and prosperous lives.

Failures working out their anger with the world because they were born ugly and stupid.

They also are known for the best most epic troll in all Al Gores internet where they convinced people Sum Cunt was a drug using child abuser. What a legendary pwn!! Of course he is really a wealthy music producer part of an elite flame icon illuminati specializing in 30k words to say "I'm not wasting muh time on u".

Hope that helped.

This is rich coming from a malcontent who openly brags about teh "Hoor Wars" and harassing and stalking a bunch of adults on a self help site. Clearly the lines of "they do it, it's bad, but when me and my cohorts in social awkwardness do it, it's fun" blur by the second. Let's not look over the fact the miscreants at Brawl Hall were there on their own accord with a big "Enter at your own risk" warning where as innocent adults were trolled by others on a forum looking for help or friendship. Is there a difference? I think there is.

Is it true the reason you haven't seen one of your own kids in over a decade is on account of you gave him up for drug money?

cc

I'm amazed that some can just know who all the "Guests" are

Astounded in fact. Must be some special gift flamers were born with ... or is there a site where one can buy it?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368558 time=1593110816
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368555 time=1593110139 user_id=114

This is Dovey, btw.

I get it.

The dog eater shit is beyond dumb.

It's so lame.

cc

That one item alone is  enough to leave them to their own devices

It's right up there with and the same tactic as the stupid nazi (& a cpl of other deadbeat losers) calling everyone who badly beats him / them up a JooOOoo .. which to their .. and I use the term loosely .. minds ... is a bad thing
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368564 time=1593111267 user_id=88

It's right up there with the stupid nazi (& a cpl of other deadbeat losers) calling everyone who badly beats him / them up a JooOOoo

Most of it is from just two posters..

But, they are there a lot and they follow Shen and I around(Seoul too when he was there) with the dog eater lames.

ac_boring

Anonymous

There is a Canton in Switzerland where they still eat dogs.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368570 time=1593111932 user_id=3254

It's right up there with the stupid nazi (& a cpl of other deadbeat losers) calling everyone who badly beats him / them up a JooOOoo

But, they are there a lot and they follow Shen and I around(Seoul too when he was there) with the dog eater lames.

ac_boring

Did I tell you that Seamonkey sends me a nasty PM every morning at Bastard Factory?

It's like clockwork.

1. wakes up

2. turns coffee machine on

3. relieves himself of some of this burning butthurt for biggie.

4. resumes spamming every forum he can find

Trust me, I have an entire legion of butt hurt hating on me right now  ac_toofunny

Is the first page at FagTruth still dedicated to me?

Someone let me know

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368580 time=1593113547 user_id=3214
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368570 time=1593111932 user_id=3254

ac_boring

Did I tell you that Seamonkey sends me a nasty PM every morning at Bastard Factory?

It's like clockwork.

1. wakes up

2. turns coffee machine on

3. relieves himself of some of this burning butthurt for biggie.

4. resumes spamming every forum he can find

Trust me, I have an entire legion of butt hurt hating on me right now  ac_toofunny

Is the first page at FagTruth still dedicated to me?

Someone let me know

The reason he was permanently banned here is because he sent an indecipherable(except for the disgusting parts)pm to Shen Li twelve times in one day..

Shen Li used to torment him for not being very bright..

You know how thin skinned and insecure he is..

I took away his pm privileges and then he started spamming the board with the same pm he sent Shen Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368559 time=1593110957
Quote from: Guest post_id=368552 time=1593109515
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368436 time=1593094971 user_id=73
Winning anything in an internet forum is not equal to winning in life.

Flaming was always stupid.

There was one week in 2006 where it was a bit less stupid, and they constantly glorify that as some golden age where people used proper grammar for once while they sputtered out predictable insults accusing eachother of being skanks on welfare in various wording.

It's basically a club consistenting of a bunch of losers with anti social personality disorders to use "flaming" as a cover word to stalk and harass other psychos while pretending to live normal and prosperous lives.

Failures working out their anger with the world because they were born ugly and stupid.

They also are known for the best most epic troll in all Al Gores internet where they convinced people Sum Cunt was a drug using child abuser. What a legendary pwn!! Of course he is really a wealthy music producer part of an elite flame icon illuminati specializing in 30k words to say "I'm not wasting muh time on u".

Hope that helped.

This is rich coming from a malcontent who openly brags about teh "Hoor Wars" and harassing and stalking a bunch of adults on a self help site. Clearly the lines of "they do it, it's bad, but when me and my cohorts in social awkwardness do it, it's fun" blur by the second. Let's not look over the fact the miscreants at Brawl Hall were there on their own accord with a big "Enter at your own risk" warning where as innocent adults were trolled by others on a forum looking for help or friendship. Is there a difference? I think there is.

Is it true the reason you haven't seen one of your own kids in over a decade is on account of you gave him up for drug money?

I'm not sure a deadbeat who exploits his children on the internet, tells internet forums his child is autistic because the mother tried to beat him too death in the womb to get sympathy points, who cannot step up and contribute resources and actual fathering to his children's lives and brags about taking his minor children for tattoos, encouraging them to disrespect their mother, offering them vapes......who selfishly tries to destroy the lives of his children for amusement...

.....has any business asking questions or even discuss anyone elses children.

Of course a low life degenerate who thinks flame boards or the height of lifes accomplishments and suffers anti social personality disorder would ask a dumb ass gross question like that.

But what you cannot grasp?  To you, your "parenting" is whatever you decide to lie about on the internet while in real life, you are the shittiest most selfish fucking parent probably on the boards.

Other people here dont give a fuck what strangers on the internet say or think about their parenting.  Because the boards do not matter to anyone. Reality does. No one outside the "flame icons" worries about selling some bullshit image to strangers while their real life is utter trash.

Slow clap for the shit parent who invests more time into presenting himself (and failing at that too) as a decent parent than he has ever spent trying to actual BE one.

Not even qualified to parent his own. Talks shit about other families smh.

Enjoy pretending while the rest of us enjoy our loving families.

Anonymous

So I guess you really did sell your kid for drug money?

Kinda looks like a rough topic. Chances are the kids doesn't even remember what his actual mother looks like and is calling some other women "mom".

Hopefully, the drugs were worth selling a child down the river and screams hypocritical when somebody who did that to their own kid starts throwing out holier then thou drivel about parenting when her closet is filled to the brim with head scratching skeletons in her own closet.

Wait, the drugs were for you, correct? Isn't that selfish? Robbing a child of his mother for a fix? Or did you share the dope, at least? Maybe toast the poor kid right before you feed the blowhole in your arm?

What's that saying? At least the kid is surrounded by a father who loves him and a mother who isn't her real mother but took on that responsibility on account of his real mother was a junkie shitbag? ac_lmfao

Ouch. That will surely leave a mental mark. Train tracks? Isn't that what junkies call it? ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368398 time=1593079262
Quote from: cc post_id=368342 time=1593055071 user_id=88
WARNING, DANGER,  WARNING,  Benzo posts within link.

Yet you still link to it.

What I said is absolutely true-

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368400 time=1593081055 user_id=1676
Quote from: Guest post_id=368398 time=1593079262
Quote from: cc post_id=368342 time=1593055071 user_id=88
Yes, I recall that ... he is nasty inside .. I'm glad  we don't have him here ... He's another I jew-trolled like easy mel & the even easier  nazi  :sneaky2:

Check the lead thread on SG  .. it's about this site and it being down ... might give a clue

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=8308.0">https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=8308.0

And who is CW?

And why a thread on it? Somehow it matters to some of them

WARNING, DANGER,  WARNING,  Benzo posts within link.

">

Looks like I hit the mark.

Baha-

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368406 time=1593081952
How many of those posts can be reduced to "YAYYY!!! I LIKE PENIS!!!"?

3 times a charm.

Don't you assholes have anything better to do?

FYI, the only penis I like is my own for those that don't know.

Peace-

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview