Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

My apologies BC

Started by Biggie Smiles, June 24, 2020, 01:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Poppy post_id=368674 time=1593138503 user_id=3287
I would be more impressed if Mr Biggie beat The King Martini in two beer pong matches.

I would be more impressed if you suddenly fell into a tangle of rusty barbed wire and ended up bleeding out upside down

Frood

Quote from: Boomer post_id=368668 time=1593136442
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368662 time=1593135167 user_id=1676
C'unt doesn't even smoke tobacco anymore... pfft...

Lol. Good one you faggot-

Fucking amateur.

^^^  :crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Poppy post_id=368673 time=1593138133 user_id=3287
Quote from: Boomer post_id=368667 time=1593136357
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368661 time=1593134974 user_id=3214
Plus his teeth look like someone set off a full case of firecrackers in his mouth.

That dude has teefs like old bad bricks.

This person is Seamajor. I recognize his handwriting.

There would have to be a lot of spelling mistakes, the mention of Trump and a picture of an overweight person if it was Seamajor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368671 time=1593137139 user_id=3214
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer">https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer

Just throwing this out there since ""poofer"" likes talking about how tasty dildos are after he microwaves them.

Beat that ass twice tho

lolz

Oh noez, Fag flames

Still waiting on some sort of proof this ubertard beat Martini in a match when Martini has been riding this moron around this forum like a surfboard.

This is why nobody thinks you could beat me in a call out, your laughingly horrible at this shit and need back up tards who get abused right along with you.

Feel that? That's the knee on the neck of your E-rep, daydreamer. Your so bad your replies make a case for a hashtag tardlivesmatter and I'm 100% certain your home looks like looters rioted after all the tantrums you've thrown.

Maybe this is why your bitch chose me. I had her ass clapping like the president just walked in the room. And maybe this is why your here trying to drum up interest in your dead site that's dissapearing so fast a link should be stamped on the side of milk cartons across the globe.

You, Stumpy Fails, are a card carrying member to the "I get beat like a Pinata" club like the rest of the losers without any sort of social.significance at the Dying Grounds, yet your too stupid to realize your drawing a bigger zero then the crater that has engulfed Peaches face.

So come back when you really wanna try, little fella. Your daddy will be waiting here.

And PS, stop swiping everyone else's shit. Just because you fool the marks here by digging into the archives doesn't mean you fool those of us who actually created that shit.

Haw Haw

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=368685 time=1593142519
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer">https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=poofer

Just throwing this out there since ""poofer"" likes talking about how tasty dildos are after he microwaves them.

Beat that ass twice tho

lolz

Oh noez, Fag flames

Still waiting on some sort of proof this ubertard beat Martini in a match when Martini has been riding this moron around this forum like a surfboard.

This is why nobody thinks you could beat me in a call out, your laughingly horrible at this shit and need back up tards who get abused right along with you.

Feel that? That's the knee on the neck of your E-rep, daydreamer. Your so bad your replies make a case for a hashtag tardlivesmatter and I'm 100% certain your home looks like looters rioted after all the tantrums you've thrown.

Maybe this is why your bitch chose me. I had her ass clapping like the president just walked in the room. And maybe this is why your here trying to drum up interest in your dead site that's dissapearing so fast a link should be stamped on the side of milk cartons across the globe.

You, Stumpy Fails, are a card carrying member to the "I get beat like a Pinata" club like the rest of the losers without any sort of social.significance at the Dying Grounds, yet your too stupid to realize your drawing a bigger zero then the crater that has engulfed Peaches face.

So come back when you really wanna try, little fella. Your daddy will be waiting here.

And PS, stop swiping everyone else's shit. Just because you fool the marks here by digging into the archives doesn't mean you fool those of us who actually created that shit.

Haw Haw

You wide mad or tall mad?

Still beat you twice tho  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368687 time=1593142633 user_id=3214

Beat that ass twice tho

lolz

Oh noez, Fag flames

Haw Haw

And this is proof why nobody thinks you ever beat me in a flame match ac_toofunny

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368684 time=1593142509 user_id=3254
Plus his teeth look like someone set off a full case of firecrackers in his mouth.

There would have to be a lot of spelling mistakes, the mention of Trump and a picture of an overweight person if it was Seamajor.

I'm saving a pic for him

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/06f28xyeuu651.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=368688 time=1593142801
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368687 time=1593142633 user_id=3214

Beat that ass twice tho

lolz

Oh noez, Fag flames

Haw Haw

And this is proof why nobody thinks you ever beat me in a flame match ac_toofunny

https://cdn5.vectorstock.com/i/1000x1000/20/99/hand-with-two-fingers-up-vector-21162099.jpg">

Not a shocker tho.

just a two match beat down

lelolz

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=368690 time=1593142982 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=368684 time=1593142509 user_id=3254

I'm saving a pic for him

https://www.weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/06f28xyeuu651.jpg">

To scare him about going in the water.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368429 time=1593093584
Quote from: Peaches post_id=368422 time=1593090362 user_id=2013
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368206 time=1593027280 user_id=114
Inconveniencing mods is flaming. That to me is a desperation move for people that cannot flame.

QFT, and pretty much the key post of this thread.  The rest is all chest thumping.

Flooding, necro'ing, and bot storming weren't even "flaming" in 2006 when some still considered them credible trolling chops.

Nahh bullshit, it's barely even trolling. You poor cunts don't know what flaming is any more than the spamming butt-chutney merchants that clog up your moderation queues do.

Looks like someone got here kinda late, and forgot his dictionary.

Frood

Seaboobies only surfs in his local Costa Rican sewers on a belly board these days...

His elderly legs can't handle the sand...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=368696 time=1593143728 user_id=1676
Seaboobies only surfs in his local Costa Rican sewers on a belly board these days...

His elderly legs can't handle the sand...

All the sand is in his vag.

Anonymous

Quote from: Peaches post_id=368694 time=1593143673 user_id=2013
Quote from: Guest post_id=368429 time=1593093584
Quote from: Peaches post_id=368422 time=1593090362 user_id=2013
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368206 time=1593027280 user_id=114
Inconveniencing mods is flaming. That to me is a desperation move for people that cannot flame.

QFT, and pretty much the key post of this thread.  The rest is all chest thumping.

Flooding, necro'ing, and bot storming weren't even "flaming" in 2006 when some still considered them credible trolling chops.

Nahh bullshit, it's barely even trolling. You poor cunts don't know what flaming is any more than the spamming butt-chutney merchants that clog up your moderation queues do.

Looks like someone got here kinda late, and forgot his dictionary.

Try looking in your nasal cavity for it. Then show us on the dolly where the nasty pretend flamer hurt you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=368552 time=1593109515
Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=368436 time=1593094971 user_id=73
Winning anything in an internet forum is not equal to winning in life.

Flaming was always stupid.

There was one week in 2006 where it was a bit less stupid, and they constantly glorify that as some golden age where people used proper grammar for once while they sputtered out predictable insults accusing eachother of being skanks on welfare in various wording.

2006? You're on drugs. Actual flaming took a back seat the day Brawl Hall and Tribal War went the PI route on Ruthless 1. It was all downhill from that moment on. By the time 2006 came around it was all but invisible for all the trolling, doxxing and nuking of peoples site by people who apparently trolled people like you into thinking they were the real deal.

Poppy

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=368691 time=1593143176 user_id=3214

just a two match beat down

lelolz

Insult filled phrasal templates filled with school yard quips and textual tirades that end with an imaginary "beat down" is just pointless nonsense.

Build a birdhouse instead.
I\'m Poppy!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview